not effective

Posted by 4985418920188079364 on Jun 29, 2014

well,first of all it does makes your hair "not so oily" but it doesn't strengthen your hair or make it thicker either.

Decepcionante

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Mar 10, 2014

No me di cuenta de que contenía siliconas. No entiendo como para ser un champú natural puede contenerlas. Uso más champús de esta marca y me encantan pero este no volveré a comprarlo.

不會回購

Posted by 5671309662308537361 on Dec 13, 2013

用習慣了坊間的洗髮精,我覺得這個的泡泡超少,而使用完後我也不覺得有特別的保濕或比較少打結的情況,而且每次需要使用的份量不少,再看完他的成份之後,我不會回購

Sodium Myreth Sulfate!! SO DISAPPOINTED! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Posted by Reviewer3039647 on Oct 21, 2013

WILL NEVER BUY ANY JASON'S products EVER AGAIN... As people have mentioned previously... I completely trusted this company without checking the label. Today I was checked by accident and after I used this product for a year I realized they have Sodium Myreth Sulfate...which is WAY WORSE then SLS... They should be ashamed! It's truly a scam!

I don't recomend it!

Posted by 5672318868124715097 on Jul 30, 2012

I am very disappointed in this product. I think is the worst shampoos I have ever tried. Even after just one day after I wash my hair with it, it feels greasy and heavy.

VERY HARSH AND DRYING!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1177434 on Dec 20, 2011

purchased this for my daughter's natural hair because of the great reviews, but this dried out her already dry hair and left it so tangled, wouldnt try again!! 1 star because i liked the smell

Too Heavy

Posted by Reviewer2194427 on Oct 27, 2011

Like the conditoner, feels too heavy for hair, and makes my opaque and it doesn't feel clean...too so good for me.

was not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1701227 on Feb 08, 2010

The shampoo was horrible on my hair, I have thin but full hair and this shampoo tangled my hair up to the point i could not even get a brush thruogh it and on top of that it dried my hair out really bad. I live in arizona so it is dry here anyways, so this product might be better fo someone who lives in high humidity weather.

Heavy

Posted by Reviewer1244073 on Apr 14, 2009

after a few washes my hair feels so heavy that i have to use other shampoo to get my hair managable again. little to no lather.

Used this product for years, until recently...

Posted by MyMoneySavingTips on Nov 10, 2008

Like a previous poster, I used this shampoo, and many of the other Jason Naturals shampoos for many years. I never really thought about studying the label beyond the highlights, which states that the shampoo is SLS free. For some reason recently, I decided to look at the label again, and wondered what one of first ingredients listed was: Sodium Myreth Sulfate. I was shocked after looking up the ingredient on the net, to find that it is nearly an identical, harh, cheap detergent, known to be an irritant just like SLS. If fact there is only a two atom difference between the two. Even some naturally derived ingredients are too harsh for the skin. Do some research, and you'll be amazed at what is in some of these so-called natural products. I contacted the company and they avoided discussing SMS, except to say that it is from a natural source, and that their lable complies with legal and government standards. A shame. Needless to say, I no longer purchase any of their products. There are alternatives...check out Dr. Bronner's castile soaps. Their own website has much more information about the misleading claims of many companies.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »