Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1075532 on Sep 30, 2010

In the past I have purchased other brands of Natural Shampoos and, for the most part, they left my hair looking dull and limp. I am very happy with Jason Natural's Natural Biotin Shampoo and will purchase it again.

Best shampoo ever

Posted by 4623724986657910166 on Sep 17, 2012

I have an oily scalp and very dry ends from working outdoors. This shampoo has helped with the oil and the very dry ends. I use the conditioner with this so wouldn't recommend the shampoo without it. I have tried so many other brands some alot more expensive. I'm so glad iHerb ships to Australia and hopefully will stock this forever.

Good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1344629 on Aug 06, 2010

I love the mildness of this shampoo. It doesn't strip your hair. Ihope it helps the thinning of my hair. It has a very nice fragrance.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer1357646 on Jan 05, 2011

Love this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is shiny and very soft. You need very little conditioner. I love the smell.

super

Posted by Reviewer1372306 on Jul 18, 2011

super

Smooooth!

Posted by Reviewer1380694 on Jul 14, 2011

I also like the shampoo. I really left my hair squeaky clean the way I like it

Best for thin hair!

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 19, 2011

I have thin hair and my husband thinks he's going bald (he's not but his hair is important to him and it is receding a bit in the front). This is the only shampoo that he will use, he's very uspet when we run out. It's the only one that he feels keeps his hair thick and in his head where it should be.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1258361 on Oct 15, 2009

Doesnt lather very good, but that aside it is a great product! Tingles a little, feels great! All natural!

Natural shampoo at a fair price

Posted by Reviewer1277470 on Mar 10, 2009

Great product! Since this product is sulfate free, it doesn't irritating my scalp.

First class products

Posted by suebuzzandwoody on Apr 14, 2011

I have been using Jason products for several years now and would not even consider using anything else. I was buying the products locally but then I found iherb, thank goodness. All of the products that I have used have performed so well and the condition of my hair is commented on daily by strangers for it shine and appearance. Thank you Jason Products and thank you iherb.