no sirve para pieles mixtas

Posted by 4894850661760904261 on Apr 16, 2016

Es demasiado grasoso y no sirve para pieles mixtas o grasas. Al final lo use como crema de cuerpo porque no se podia usar en la cara

makes a great night cream

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

I love this stuff. Leaves my skin bright and glowing, and never makes me break out, I'm 33 and have been using this as a night cream for two years, face, neck and chest. It is rich enough to moisturise but not too heavy for younger skin. I'm going to switch up to the age renewal 12,000IU version as my skin ages. I also use it if I am silly enough to be out in the harsh Aussie sun without enough protection, it's really good for sunburn too.

I love it

Posted by 4714784114319490169 on Mar 04, 2016

This one has become my favorite face cream (my mother's too!). It's very rich and moisturizing. It could be a bit too rich for overly oily skins, but for normal and dry ones it's great.

Best Face Moisturizer I've Tried

Posted by 4674110962008619232 on Nov 09, 2015

This cream is beyond amazing! Seems to work wonders for my combination skin (and I live in a tropical/humid climate too). I used to get frequent spots but it has lessened dramatically now. Not only has my skin tone evened out and the texture become more supple, but I've noticed a certain healthy glow and my skin feels matte all day long. I use it at night after cleansing and in the morning, splash my face with water and apply more cream if my skin feels tight - that's it, good to go for the rest the day.

Revitalizing Cream With Vitamin E

Posted by tere78 on Apr 25, 2015

I buy this for my boyfriend. He has dry skin (especially on his face), and he told me he's very happy with this cream. It is very moisturizing but it feels light on the skin. It is also great for atopic or sensitive skin because i've tried myself and i had no problems using it. It has a funny smell, but it is subtle. Will I reorder again? YES

not good

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Apr 15, 2015

for my skin was bad.

It stings

Posted by Reviewer1695555 on Apr 15, 2015

I don't know why, but this cream stings/burns when I use it. It's not painful or anything, but it just doesn't feel good. Can't use it in my face, so I tried putting it on my hands, burns there as well. Will have to throw it out.

Good...

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 27, 2015

This is a good cream that absorbs well and makes skin soft, however, I take a vitamin E supplement and since too much vitamin E can interfere with other vitamin absorption in the body(it can even be absorbed through the skin into your bloodstream), I don't know if I am going to use even the 5,000 IU cream, maybe sometimes. You want to have balance in your nutrients, since too much of some can interfere with absorption of another. God bless you all.

I love it

Posted by 5441984060512432290 on Mar 22, 2015

This is the best moisturizing cream i ve ever used. It leaves the skin so soft after the first time! tha negative is that it doesnt smell so good.

cost effective