Will not order it again

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

It feels a bit heavier than similar products, and it takes too long to be absorved.I gave it a try for 30 days, and I was not happy.Will not order this one again.

Terrible (at least for me)

Posted by Reviewer2301366 on May 18, 2011

I never had skin reactions to any lotion or creme in my life - except from this product. My face (well, a half of it, because I took a caution not to apply the creme to my entire face) turned red seconds after applying it, which, of course, made me very nervous. Luckily, in the morning my skin looked fine again. I must note, however, that my mom did not have any problems from it, at least so far, after a single application.

Jason Natural 5,000 IU Revitalizing Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer2037589 on Feb 14, 2010

Same jar pictured as previous one ordered but what a world of difference!!! Original purchase had 25,000 IU opposed to new 5,000 and the two can hardly be compared. Feel as if Jason first lured customers with quality products but is changing their ingredients, no doubt to be cost effective. Truth is I'd pay a bit more for the original as it's MUCH better, and I really thought I'd be reordering the same. Very disappointed!!! Definitely won't reorder this 5,000 IU product. (1 star)

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer2531426 on Aug 01, 2011

It's so greasy ! Too heavy for face skin...

Posted by illuminated on Feb 03, 2014

I bought this a long time ago and the only thing I remember is that I didn't really like it. The smell wasn't pleasant, the same goes with everything else. Would not buy again.

Jason Natural, Revitalizing Vitamin E, 5,000 IU, 4 oz (113 g)

Posted by Reviewer2696914 on Nov 06, 2011

The cream wasn't pleasant, has an unpleasant smell On packing there is no use expiry date

Too bad

Posted by Reviewer2713040 on Jan 06, 2012

Actually I cannot use this cream because it stinks as a very dirty body when applying.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1007084 on Jul 07, 2013

This moisturizer did not work for me at all. It felt great when applying, but it broke me out and made my skin red and horrible looking. Had to stop using it, and will not buy again.

It stings

Posted by Reviewer1695555 on Apr 15, 2015

I don't know why, but this cream stings/burns when I use it. It's not painful or anything, but it just doesn't feel good. Can't use it in my face, so I tried putting it on my hands, burns there as well. Will have to throw it out.

weird smell

Posted by Reviewer1526945 on Aug 03, 2011

Very thick cream that left my face feeling a bit tacky and waxy. The smell is pretty potent - sweet and strange. Would be good as a body moisturiser or mixed with another cream to dilute the smell. Not my favourite

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »