Revitalizing Cream With Vitamin E

Posted by tere78 on Apr 25, 2015

I buy this for my boyfriend. He has dry skin (especially on his face), and he told me he's very happy with this cream. It is very moisturizing but it feels light on the skin. It is also great for atopic or sensitive skin because i've tried myself and i had no problems using it. It has a funny smell, but it is subtle. Will I reorder again? YES

Good...

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 27, 2015

This is a good cream that absorbs well and makes skin soft, however, I take a vitamin E supplement and since too much vitamin E can interfere with other vitamin absorption in the body(it can even be absorbed through the skin into your bloodstream), I don't know if I am going to use even the 5,000 IU cream, maybe sometimes. You want to have balance in your nutrients, since too much of some can interfere with absorption of another. God bless you all.

I love it

Posted by 5441984060512432290 on Mar 22, 2015

This is the best moisturizing cream i ve ever used. It leaves the skin so soft after the first time! tha negative is that it doesnt smell so good.

Good.

Posted by 5088857282949031064 on Oct 29, 2014

My #1 moisturizer is Camellia Care, but since they were out of stock, I decided to order this one. I am pleased that it moisturizes well and does not cause me to break out in painful blackheads. It does feel a bit on the heavy side, and takes a bit to soak into the skin, but I definitely feel moisturized all day.

I scored a little pores

Posted by 5196248400932102316 on Dec 30, 2013

I scored a little pores

Lovely face and body cream

Posted by 5035468654578260351 on Jun 20, 2013

This cream is smooth and has no strong smell so if you are allergic to face creams, this one does not appear to cause any reaction. It does leave the skin soft and smooth without being too greasy.

Nice product

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

I like organic creams and this one is very good. I gave it 4 stars, because it's a little too greasy for me to use on my face in the morning. But it's perfect as a night cream. It also works fine as a body cream. Will buy again.

Good, but ...

Posted by underfundig on Feb 16, 2013

This cream gives good moisture and makes the skin smooth. I have been using it as a night cream at times when I thought my skin needed extra moisture and I have felt that it improved the look and feel of my skin. But after recently learning that Jason are known for "cheating" with their natural ingredients (claiming something to be natural when it is not) I will not buy any of their products again.

good for dry skin

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

Good product.

Jason Natural, Revitalizing Vitamin E, 5,000 IU

Posted by Reviewer2675970 on Jul 21, 2012

I have been using this product for a month and my skin has improved.Skin feels smoother and tone is more even.