Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer3054954 on May 10, 2008

Atempting to avoid petroleum based cream products, I searched for an alternative. Can't live withut this! Went thru breast cancer surgery, radiation, with all the attending soreness, then shingles of the eye, forehead, scalp. I have a jar in each room of the house, as it soothes the sting from the shingles. I use it all over after a shower! PLEASE CONTINUE TO CARRY THIS PRODUCT.

Your skin will thank you.

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on Jan 04, 2010

Have used this on my face for several years now. Keeps it soft and healthy looking.

On my 2nd tub

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

I have combination skin but I don't find this cream too heavy for my face. It moisturises my dry areas really well and doesn't make oily areas more oily. Hence I purchased another tub!

Good basic cream.

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

The structure of the firm, is absorbed quickly. Excellent for dry skin. Smell neutral. Bought for my mom. Visit my page for more reviews...

The best.

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 05, 2009

This is my third order of this product. Wouldn't be without it. Especially in winter when dryness is always a problem.

Best Face Moisturizer I've Tried

Posted by 4674110962008619232 on Nov 09, 2015

This cream is beyond amazing! Seems to work wonders for my combination skin (and I live in a tropical/humid climate too). I used to get frequent spots but it has lessened dramatically now. Not only has my skin tone evened out and the texture become more supple, but I've noticed a certain healthy glow and my skin feels matte all day long. I use it at night after cleansing and in the morning, splash my face with water and apply more cream if my skin feels tight - that's it, good to go for the rest the day.

I Really Like this Product

Posted by Reviewer1300066 on Oct 02, 2009

I have been looking for a face cream that I don't have a bad reaction too because I am allergic to so many things. This lotion feels like it products my skin but doesn't feel heavy. It is smoothing and I can even use it around my eyes without any irritation....exciting new find for me and hopefully you!

no more drug store products

Posted by Reviewer1644894 on Nov 15, 2008

Since last year I have been battling a very dry itchy, flaky spot on my face, after trying many diiferent things from the drugstore, this face crene. I must say that am please, no more itchy flaky dry spot. No more drugstore face wash for me, am hooked. I wash my face with desert essence tea tree face wash before using this creme

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1949677 on Apr 29, 2009

I have combo acne prone skin, and this creme mosturizes wonderfully without leaving any oily sensation. My must-have primer before my mineral make up.

Posted by erikamarija on Mar 19, 2010

I really liked it! leaves my face very soft and gentle.