makes a great night cream

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

I love this stuff. Leaves my skin bright and glowing, and never makes me break out, I'm 33 and have been using this as a night cream for two years, face, neck and chest. It is rich enough to moisturise but not too heavy for younger skin. I'm going to switch up to the age renewal 12,000IU version as my skin ages. I also use it if I am silly enough to be out in the harsh Aussie sun without enough protection, it's really good for sunburn too.

I love it

Posted by 4714784114319490169 on Mar 04, 2016

This one has become my favorite face cream (my mother's too!). It's very rich and moisturizing. It could be a bit too rich for overly oily skins, but for normal and dry ones it's great.

Best Face Moisturizer I've Tried

Posted by 4674110962008619232 on Nov 09, 2015

This cream is beyond amazing! Seems to work wonders for my combination skin (and I live in a tropical/humid climate too). I used to get frequent spots but it has lessened dramatically now. Not only has my skin tone evened out and the texture become more supple, but I've noticed a certain healthy glow and my skin feels matte all day long. I use it at night after cleansing and in the morning, splash my face with water and apply more cream if my skin feels tight - that's it, good to go for the rest the day.

cost effective

Posted by babyperon on Jan 25, 2015

very large portion

good

Posted by 5012309145493304942 on Jan 06, 2015

Good for dry skin

Love it!

Posted by 5749372457549214411 on Jul 30, 2014

But this now. It's great for everything!

Veldig fornøyd med denne kremen.

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jul 07, 2014

Jeg bruker bare denne kremen til ansiktet og er kjempefornøyd med den. Bruker den som både dag og natt krem Mye billigere på iherb enn på helsekost butikkene her i Norge.

This is GREAT! (^O^)/

Posted by 5385080904870245173 on May 18, 2014

I used it to keep my tattoo moisturized while it was healing... Worked great! No infection or inflammation! Pretty neutral, but doesn't have the usual smell of unscented products. Buying again!

Thick but good

Posted by 5320134530982994143 on Apr 26, 2014

This took me some time to get used to, its a bit thick and greasy but when it absorbs it left my skin soft and i didnt notic any break outs beacause of it, i will try out other cremes but this was not a bad creme at all.

Vitamin e 5,000iu