Good...

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 27, 2015

This is a good cream that absorbs well and makes skin soft, however, I take a vitamin E supplement and since too much vitamin E can interfere with other vitamin absorption in the body(it can even be absorbed through the skin into your bloodstream), I don't know if I am going to use even the 5,000 IU cream, maybe sometimes. You want to have balance in your nutrients, since too much of some can interfere with absorption of another. God bless you all.

Revitalizing Cream With Vitamin E

Posted by tere78 on Apr 25, 2015

I buy this for my boyfriend. He has dry skin (especially on his face), and he told me he's very happy with this cream. It is very moisturizing but it feels light on the skin. It is also great for atopic or sensitive skin because i've tried myself and i had no problems using it. It has a funny smell, but it is subtle. Will I reorder again? YES

Good for some sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2708112 on Aug 03, 2009

My skin is ultra-senstive, so this was still a bit too harsh for my face. It left a slight burning sensation and took about 30 minutes after application for the redness on my face (from applying the cream) to go down. I was bummed, as I have really been looking for a cream that wouldn't be too harsh for my face, but that would be very moisturizing. However, I did find it to be a good cream for body moisturizing.

i like it except for the smell

Posted by Reviewer1131217 on Dec 14, 2009

...or lack there of. It has that "unscented" smell, i don't like it. However, I do like the level of moisturization and it doesn't leave my skin feeling or looking greasy. Works great for an overnight moisturizer.

Creamy

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Dec 16, 2009

Very rich cream at great value. My family and friends love it- you really feel moisturised with this one. Tend to use it as a night cream as it seems a little heavy for the day. Will look at adding oils to it to help with the scent though. (unscented)

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1229719 on Jun 08, 2010

Applies good, leaves skin soft after using it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Jul 01, 2010

Very good for your skin, but not everyone like the smell of it. It smells very organic and natural.

Good creme

Posted by Reviewer1240755 on Jul 04, 2010

moisturize my skin very well.

Jason Natural, 5,000 I.U. Vitamin E. Revitalizing Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer2902380 on Aug 24, 2010

I am very happy with this moisturizing creme. It leaves no greasy feel and makes my skin soft..

Good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1884349 on Oct 27, 2010

Very good moisturizing effect, let the skin surprising soft and not only. The only little negative point is the smell which is not very nice. But will buy it again.