high quality and super moisturizing

Posted by 5757323988771074013 on Oct 25, 2016

this cream is of the highest quality. it leaves the skin so soft and moisturized. it absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any greasy residue. I use this cream everyday and I love it. so awesome. xoxo

Great for sensitive fragile skin

Posted by 5212984874420442969 on Dec 09, 2016

I have very sensitive eczematous skin that was made extra delicate by a change in climate (moved to the UK from tropical Asia). This was such a lifesaver. Use it morning and night all over, including on the face. Absorbs fully and leaves skin soft and smooth for at least 10 hours. Sits comfortably under makeup as well. Couldn't recommend it enough.

unbelievable quality for it's price

Posted by 5549336481061215812 on Dec 23, 2016

not greasy and yet wonderful for oily skin during dry wintertime. Jason products doesn't stop surprising me!

Great for dry skin

Posted by 5023561907320553374 on May 11, 2016

This cream has really helped my dry skin.

I love it

Posted by 5441984060512432290 on Mar 22, 2015

This is the best moisturizing cream i ve ever used. It leaves the skin so soft after the first time! tha negative is that it doesnt smell so good.

Good.

Posted by 5088857282949031064 on Oct 29, 2014

My #1 moisturizer is Camellia Care, but since they were out of stock, I decided to order this one. I am pleased that it moisturizes well and does not cause me to break out in painful blackheads. It does feel a bit on the heavy side, and takes a bit to soak into the skin, but I definitely feel moisturized all day.

I scored a little pores

Posted by 5196248400932102316 on Dec 30, 2013

I scored a little pores

Lovely face and body cream

Posted by 5035468654578260351 on Jun 20, 2013

This cream is smooth and has no strong smell so if you are allergic to face creams, this one does not appear to cause any reaction. It does leave the skin soft and smooth without being too greasy.

good for dry skin

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

Good product.

Good, but ...

Posted by underfundig on Feb 16, 2013

This cream gives good moisture and makes the skin smooth. I have been using it as a night cream at times when I thought my skin needed extra moisture and I have felt that it improved the look and feel of my skin. But after recently learning that Jason are known for "cheating" with their natural ingredients (claiming something to be natural when it is not) I will not buy any of their products again.