Good...

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 27, 2015

This is a good cream that absorbs well and makes skin soft, however, I take a vitamin E supplement and since too much vitamin E can interfere with other vitamin absorption in the body(it can even be absorbed through the skin into your bloodstream), I don't know if I am going to use even the 5,000 IU cream, maybe sometimes. You want to have balance in your nutrients, since too much of some can interfere with absorption of another. God bless you all.

Revitalizing Cream With Vitamin E

Posted by tere78 on Apr 25, 2015

I buy this for my boyfriend. He has dry skin (especially on his face), and he told me he's very happy with this cream. It is very moisturizing but it feels light on the skin. It is also great for atopic or sensitive skin because i've tried myself and i had no problems using it. It has a funny smell, but it is subtle. Will I reorder again? YES

Posted by illuminated on Feb 03, 2014

I bought this a long time ago and the only thing I remember is that I didn't really like it. The smell wasn't pleasant, the same goes with everything else. Would not buy again.

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer2531426 on Aug 01, 2011

It's so greasy ! Too heavy for face skin...

I Really Like this Product

Posted by Reviewer1300066 on Oct 02, 2009

I have been looking for a face cream that I don't have a bad reaction too because I am allergic to so many things. This lotion feels like it products my skin but doesn't feel heavy. It is smoothing and I can even use it around my eyes without any irritation....exciting new find for me and hopefully you!

no more drug store products

Posted by Reviewer1644894 on Nov 15, 2008

Since last year I have been battling a very dry itchy, flaky spot on my face, after trying many diiferent things from the drugstore, this face crene. I must say that am please, no more itchy flaky dry spot. No more drugstore face wash for me, am hooked. I wash my face with desert essence tea tree face wash before using this creme

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1949677 on Apr 29, 2009

I have combo acne prone skin, and this creme mosturizes wonderfully without leaving any oily sensation. My must-have primer before my mineral make up.

Posted by erikamarija on Mar 19, 2010

I really liked it! leaves my face very soft and gentle.

Nice & Natural

Posted by Reviewer2110222 on Apr 19, 2009

I was very happy to find a moisturizer as light as this one is without a whole bunch of nasty chemical preservatives (I'm allergic to almost all of the ones used in commercial lotions & creams). This does a great job on my face AND on my body, leaving my skin soft and smooth but not at all greasy. Bonus for me-- no itching, scaling or red patches. Thanks Jason!

Creamy, feels great

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Jul 05, 2009

Really blends/absorbs into your skin nicely.