good

Posted by 5012309145493304942 on Jan 06, 2015

Good for dry skin

Good.

Posted by 5088857282949031064 on Oct 29, 2014

My #1 moisturizer is Camellia Care, but since they were out of stock, I decided to order this one. I am pleased that it moisturizes well and does not cause me to break out in painful blackheads. It does feel a bit on the heavy side, and takes a bit to soak into the skin, but I definitely feel moisturized all day.

average quality

Posted by 4721912495707654044 on Sep 13, 2014

This is an average product quality

Love it!

Posted by 5749372457549214411 on Jul 30, 2014

But this now. It's great for everything!

Veldig fornøyd med denne kremen.

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jul 07, 2014

Jeg bruker bare denne kremen til ansiktet og er kjempefornøyd med den. Bruker den som både dag og natt krem Mye billigere på iherb enn på helsekost butikkene her i Norge.

This is GREAT! (^O^)/

Posted by 5385080904870245173 on May 18, 2014

I used it to keep my tattoo moisturized while it was healing... Worked great! No infection or inflammation! Pretty neutral, but doesn't have the usual smell of unscented products. Buying again!

Thick but good

Posted by 5320134530982994143 on Apr 26, 2014

This took me some time to get used to, its a bit thick and greasy but when it absorbs it left my skin soft and i didnt notic any break outs beacause of it, i will try out other cremes but this was not a bad creme at all.

Vitamin e 5,000iu

Posted by 5406504357313413639 on Apr 11, 2014

Very good!A+++

Great product for the right price

Posted by Silverfern7 on Feb 14, 2014

I've been using this product as a moisturising night cream for two months. You only need a small amount for your face and neck, and it absorbs well. My skin is pleasantly moisturised. The only reason why I'm not using it as a day cream is because it doesn't contain any SPF. Highly recommend this product for its price and quality.

Posted by illuminated on Feb 03, 2014

I bought this a long time ago and the only thing I remember is that I didn't really like it. The smell wasn't pleasant, the same goes with everything else. Would not buy again.