Jason Natural, Revitalizing Vitamin E, 5,000 IU, 4 oz (113 g)

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1949677 From Spain on Apr 29, 2009

I have combo acne prone skin, and this creme mosturizes wonderfully without leaving any oily sensation. My must-have primer before my mineral make up.

Jason Natural 5,000 IU Revitalizing Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer2037589 From Colorado on Feb 14, 2010

Same jar pictured as previous one ordered but what a world of difference!!! Original purchase had 25,000 IU opposed to new 5,000 and the two can hardly be compared. Feel as if Jason first lured customers with quality products but is changing their ingredients, no doubt to be cost effective. Truth is I'd pay a bit more for the original as it's MUCH better, and I really thought I'd be reordering the same. Very disappointed!!! Definitely won't reorder this 5,000 IU product. (1 star)

Nice & Natural

Posted by Reviewer2110222 From North Carolina on Apr 19, 2009

I was very happy to find a moisturizer as light as this one is without a whole bunch of nasty chemical preservatives (I'm allergic to almost all of the ones used in commercial lotions & creams). This does a great job on my face AND on my body, leaving my skin soft and smooth but not at all greasy. Bonus for me-- no itching, scaling or red patches. Thanks Jason!

I Really Like this Product

Posted by Reviewer1300066 From Ohio on Oct 02, 2009

I have been looking for a face cream that I don't have a bad reaction too because I am allergic to so many things. This lotion feels like it products my skin but doesn't feel heavy. It is smoothing and I can even use it around my eyes without any irritation....exciting new find for me and hopefully you!

Creamy, feels great

Posted by Reviewer1998534 From New York on Jul 05, 2009

Really blends/absorbs into your skin nicely.