Jason Natural, Revitalizing Vitamin E, 5,000 IU, 4 oz (113 g)

no more drug store products

Posted by Reviewer1644894 on Nov 15, 2008

Since last year I have been battling a very dry itchy, flaky spot on my face, after trying many diiferent things from the drugstore, this face crene. I must say that am please, no more itchy flaky dry spot. No more drugstore face wash for me, am hooked. I wash my face with desert essence tea tree face wash before using this creme

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1949677 on Apr 29, 2009

I have combo acne prone skin, and this creme mosturizes wonderfully without leaving any oily sensation. My must-have primer before my mineral make up.

Jason Natural 5,000 IU Revitalizing Moisturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer2037589 on Feb 14, 2010

Same jar pictured as previous one ordered but what a world of difference!!! Original purchase had 25,000 IU opposed to new 5,000 and the two can hardly be compared. Feel as if Jason first lured customers with quality products but is changing their ingredients, no doubt to be cost effective. Truth is I'd pay a bit more for the original as it's MUCH better, and I really thought I'd be reordering the same. Very disappointed!!! Definitely won't reorder this 5,000 IU product. (1 star)

Nice & Natural

Posted by Reviewer2110222 on Apr 19, 2009

I was very happy to find a moisturizer as light as this one is without a whole bunch of nasty chemical preservatives (I'm allergic to almost all of the ones used in commercial lotions & creams). This does a great job on my face AND on my body, leaving my skin soft and smooth but not at all greasy. Bonus for me-- no itching, scaling or red patches. Thanks Jason!

Creamy, feels great

Posted by Reviewer1998534 on Jul 05, 2009

Really blends/absorbs into your skin nicely.