A must for pregnant women!

Posted by Naturalista on Jan 09, 2014

Loved using this product on my belly during and after pregnancy. Helped me to avoid stretch marks and tone the skin. Can be used on the face too, great multitasking cream/lotion.

I scored a little pores

Posted by 5196248400932102316 on Dec 30, 2013

I scored a little pores

On my 2nd tub

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

I have combination skin but I don't find this cream too heavy for my face. It moisturises my dry areas really well and doesn't make oily areas more oily. Hence I purchased another tub!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1308696 on Dec 03, 2013

Love it as night cream

so-so

Posted by 4730477372180535973 on Nov 29, 2013

The cream is thick, and doesn't smell good to me. It left a thick residue on my face. It does provide decent moisturizing effect though. To me not the best choice.

good

Posted by 4654241776561766082 on Oct 29, 2013

good good

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1007084 on Jul 07, 2013

This moisturizer did not work for me at all. It felt great when applying, but it broke me out and made my skin red and horrible looking. Had to stop using it, and will not buy again.

Lovely face and body cream

Posted by 5035468654578260351 on Jun 20, 2013

This cream is smooth and has no strong smell so if you are allergic to face creams, this one does not appear to cause any reaction. It does leave the skin soft and smooth without being too greasy.

Bueno, rico!

Posted by 5121683425270358913 on Jun 12, 2013

La crema es rica, un poco "pesada" para mi piel combinada y relativamente joven (tengo 27 años), pero la uso en la noche, enriqueciendo mi piel. La botella es grande y va a duarar por mucho tiempo y el precio es muy accesible! La hidratacion es suficiente para mi, asi que no tengo problemas con esto, pero me parece que esta crema seria mejor para la piel seca. En general, me gusto!!! Ademas, no testeado en animales!!! Duro justo 1 mes para llegar a CHILE. Espero que le sirvio mi "review"! Saludos!

Good basic cream.

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

The structure of the firm, is absorbed quickly. Excellent for dry skin. Smell neutral. Bought for my mom. Visit my page for more reviews...