Nice product

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

I like organic creams and this one is very good. I gave it 4 stars, because it's a little too greasy for me to use on my face in the morning. But it's perfect as a night cream. It also works fine as a body cream. Will buy again.

It is a good cream

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 20, 2013

but I can't use it because of my allergies

Good Product

Posted by kavitakolan on Apr 12, 2013

I loves it! The product is unscented, so it works perfectly on my allergic skin. Living in tropical country, the cream gets sweaty because of its thickness but with face powder it stays perfectly fine. I use this during the day and the 25000 I.U during the night. My years old acne scars seems to be lighten and my skin is healthier, all this within 2 weeks. Will continue to use them! Vitamin E does get thicker as the I.U increases.

Good, but ...

Posted by underfundig on Feb 16, 2013

This cream gives good moisture and makes the skin smooth. I have been using it as a night cream at times when I thought my skin needed extra moisture and I have felt that it improved the look and feel of my skin. But after recently learning that Jason are known for "cheating" with their natural ingredients (claiming something to be natural when it is not) I will not buy any of their products again.

good for dry skin

Posted by happydays on Jan 15, 2013

Good product.

great!!!

Posted by Reviewer3281913 on Jan 05, 2013

This is a great cream. My face was very dry from all the acne treatments. I bought it to mouisturize my face...but I also got rid of all the blackheads. I reccomand it!!

Works well without being greasy.

Posted by Reviewer2915784 on Nov 23, 2012

I like this moisturizer. It feels substantial without leaving my face greasy.

너무너무 좋아요

Posted by Reviewer3111243 on Sep 25, 2012

25000iu 크림은 완전 뻑뻑하고 발림성 구려서 얼굴에 하얗게 뜨고 그랬는데 이 제품은 그냥 일반 크림처럼 백탁없이 샥 발라져요 살구씨 오일이랑 같이 섞어서 쓰면 당기지도 않고 촉촉촉촉 너무 좋아요!!

neblogas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 06, 2012

naudoja mociute. jai patinka, lengvas zoleliu kvapas, kremas greit isigeria

Will not order it again

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

It feels a bit heavier than similar products, and it takes too long to be absorved.I gave it a try for 30 days, and I was not happy.Will not order this one again.