Dries my hair

Posted by honestreviews1 on Sep 02, 2012

This one dried my hair. Not sure if it's effective as my scalp is still flaky and dry.

really disappointed

Posted by 5489920610910358282 on Aug 10, 2015

It didn't work at all for my hair. It made my scalp so dry. In fact I had a flaky scalp after using this shampoo. I won't buy it again.

Didn't help me

Posted by Reviewer3108206 on Jul 04, 2008

I used it for a few weeks and it didn't help for itchiness or dandruff and it leaves a weird residue on the hair. I stopped using it.

Smells terribly artificial

Posted by Reviewer2486218 on Nov 28, 2010

Expected a fragrance-free product with a typical tea-tree scent. My fault I did not notice it contained parfum! The Intl. "AIR" to Europe took 29 days!!!!

Go with a warning

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Feb 11, 2011

Be careful with tea tree products. I read tea tree has some same qualities as estrogen hormone. For me it causes a horrible state of nausea. I heard some othe ppl suffered it also. And some research found that it caused breast growth in young men... I wont touch this stuff ever again.

Contains parabens.

Posted by Reviewer1461223 on Mar 02, 2013

Nice smell, gets your hair clean, good shampoo BUT... I expected a "natural" product to contain fewer harmful chemicals.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1510068 on Dec 08, 2009

I bought this shampoo with the hope of alleviating itching and dandruff. So far, it has not helped and it leaves my hair feeling coarse and looking dull.

Unfortunately did not help.

Posted by Reviewer1816038 on Feb 15, 2011

+ Washes hair. - Does not help with any scalp problems, even makes them much more bigger. Worst what we have tried to fight my fiances scalp itching and dandruff.

!!!:(

Posted by Reviewer1614990 on Jul 14, 2011

Terible!!!!!!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jun 18, 2012

I'm sorry, get worst, leave my skin red.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »