Stops the itch but very drying

Posted by 5510401840472033216 on Apr 02, 2016

No itch after using however the product is incredibly drying. Even with using copious amounts of the accompanying conditioner and a leave in oil treatment afterwards didn't help prevent the drying!

Ummm nothing special

Posted by 4626889590655877404 on May 21, 2015

I ordered this product based on all natural ingredients and like very healthy!!!Didn't show me any progress with my scalp and dandruff !!!Very disappointed !!!

it's ok

Posted by bbchris on May 02, 2015

we only bought this once as we found other brands taht are better.

Great shampoo but not as natural as I'd like

Posted by 4862199909849852669 on Nov 08, 2014

5* for the shampoo, but only 3* for its ingredients. The Jason Natural Treatment Shampoo leaves my often oily hair feeling soft and clean. This shampoo has a lot less toxic chemicals in it compared to traditional shampoos, however I was disappointed to find that it still rated 6/10 on EWG's (Environmental Working Group) website due to containing Retinyl Acetate (Vitain A acetate) which isn't good for you. If you find this review helpful, please LIKE it.

One buy wonder..

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Feb 23, 2014

This product for me is a one buy wonder because it made my scalp itch really bad, I wonder why I bought it. : (

Helps control my dandruff

Posted by 5317574065167398781 on Jan 13, 2013

But it makes my hair very dry so I have to use conditioner after each use.

good

Posted by Reviewer2907793 on Aug 16, 2012

I really liked the shampoo for the first time, very well washed hair, calming scalp. So I decided to order a second bottle, and he, I had dandruff and became very itchy scalp, is it a reaction to the heat, so the shampoo postponed until the autumn. The hair still works very well, after applying the hair smooth, shiny, does not require a balm.

no good

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 18, 2012

Not helps keep hair cleaner and shinier longer.

Still hopeful.

Posted by 4669335538070096698 on Jun 05, 2012

As soon as I received this product I started using it. I think I have dandruff, but it could be dry scalp. The reviews I read about this product were that it cleared up people's dandruff problem. I on the other hand have been using this product well over 3 weeks now and have seen some improvement, but I'm hopeful to be completely flake free. When I called Jason about when I could expect to have results, the lady didn't know. Her only suggestion was for me to try the shampoo that Jason has for dandruff. I hope to have a good update in the near future.

OK product, good price

Posted by Reviewer2570179 on Apr 20, 2012

Bought for my husband. OK but not a miracle worker. Good price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »