LOVE LOVE

Posted by 5557648151969655293 on Jan 22, 2017

Best shampoo ever. I bought this from a dug store when i used to live in New York. I moved to Australia and now buy it online. BF loves it too. Great value.

Jason Natural, Treatment Shampoo, Normalizing Tea Tree

Posted by 5413456996689766595 on May 23, 2016

Smells great!!!

NO Buildup!

Posted by Reviewer1739600 on Aug 08, 2016

I've used Jason's Treatment Shampoo for years - with long hair (20"+) and short hair - the "professional" look. And almost every day! Every other shampoo I've ever used tried me hair with build up and a dirty appearance over time. Jason's has been my shampoo for more than ten years. It's my old reliable! Thank you Jason's and iHerb! - Eric

super

Posted by 5264717324827901360 on Nov 01, 2016

I had gresse oily hair, when I wash at night, in the morning my hair will turn oily. since I used this shampoo, I am not longer carry oily hair next day. can wash every two days now.

Great anti dandruff treatment

Posted by 4844401842532124380 on Jan 10, 2017

My husband and I always have this in the shower for an anti-dandruff shampoo. Seems to help. He uses it daily and I use it perhaps twice a week (I alternate with Jason Aloe Vera Shampoo). He was a Head n Shoulders user and since it contains formaldehyde I wanted him to switch to something else. He hasn't had any complaints so it must work! Makes my scalp feel clean without dry from stripping the oil, and any dandruff is non existent.

Tee Tree Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1864397 on Feb 01, 2010

Like this so far. It has helped with my dry itchy scalp. thanks Iherb.

work well but smells funny

Posted by Reviewer3328307 on Mar 11, 2010

It reduced my husband flacky dry scalp but he doen't like the smell.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2681961 on Nov 16, 2009

I use this for my "itchy" dandruff scalp and it works well (without the harsh chemicals!!) AND it's way cheaper than the chemical-type products from the drugstore!

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2151205 on Aug 26, 2009

This is a very good shampoo... especially that it is more natural than some of the high line high price shampoos and at a great price! I like how it smells and how clean and fresh my hair feels now.

Tea Tree Oil Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2791523 on Oct 14, 2009

This does seem to clean my hair pretty good. It hasn't taken my dandruff away completely. I use it twice a week. I have African American hair and it doesn't seem to dry it out at all. Not as tingly as the Jason Natural Dandruff Relief but it does smell a little better.