shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1500452 on Apr 27, 2008

it leaves my hair feeling a little oily, but I still like the product

Good shampoo....

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Sep 19, 2007

We have used this shampoo for quite some time now, and it does a great job for my husband, but not for our son. But we still like it really well. Different things work for different people.

I really liked it.My husband didn't.

Posted by Reviewer3086034 on Feb 29, 2008

I get dry itchy scalp especially during the cold season and this product helps. I still get a little dandruff but very minimal usually when I use water that is too hot. I am not willing to use anything too harsh. This works really great for me. My husband said it made his scalp itch. I will buy it again.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3342116 on Jun 14, 2009

I only used it sometimes, but the hair is clean, strong and I feel the pores they breathe. I think that the effects anti-fall and invigoration of the hair will only see in 2-3 months.

Love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1000233 on Mar 16, 2009

This shampoo is wonderful and works well. I have tried just about everything for my itchy scalp over the years and nothing ever worked. This, so far, has left my hair feeling fresh and clean and I have seen a major improvement on the condition of my scalp issues.

great

Posted by Reviewer2213379 on Apr 13, 2009

love it. it helps my dandruff!!! nothing else controls it that well.

Jason shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2152130 on Apr 23, 2009

It has really helped my dry itchy scalp. It takes a few weeks to work but its safe for colored hair. I would recommend this product.

Very good

Posted by 5226962658089790029 on Mar 24, 2015

It makes my scalp feel good, no itching. Very good product. You have to use a lot to get a lather, that's the only downside.

good shampoo

Posted by halfromanian on Apr 15, 2015

Works fine for normal scalp with no problems. However it doesn't help too much in ailing an itchy flaky sensitive one.

great shampoo, bad bottle

Posted by MarcoGiuliani on Nov 21, 2013

I've just received the package and it smells great. The delivery was fast considering that i'm from Romania. The only reason I've given it 4 stars is the bottle, that was put in a sealed bag because it was leaking.