It works

Posted by Reviewer2681961 on Nov 16, 2009

I use this for my "itchy" dandruff scalp and it works well (without the harsh chemicals!!) AND it's way cheaper than the chemical-type products from the drugstore!

Stops Itching

Posted by Reviewer2790156 on Nov 08, 2009

This is the greatest shampoo. I had an itchy spot that was driving me crazy. All the dermatologist could only recommend was steroid medicine. I read the reviews of others who had used Jason's shampoo and tried it. It works wonderfully- no more itchy scalp, great manageable hair and great light fragrance that doesn't linger.

Get for my dog too

Posted by Reviewer2124671 on Oct 24, 2009

I love this shampoo. I also use it on my dog . It does away with the doggie smell. It does not have all the additives that come in most commercial dog shampoos. He has a great coat of fur, very soft and touchable.

Tea Tree Oil Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2791523 on Oct 14, 2009

This does seem to clean my hair pretty good. It hasn't taken my dandruff away completely. I use it twice a week. I have African American hair and it doesn't seem to dry it out at all. Not as tingly as the Jason Natural Dandruff Relief but it does smell a little better.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3266086 on Sep 03, 2009

This is the best shampoo for keeping my scalp healthy, I have an nervious scalp is all I can say about it, but as long as I use this I have no trouble. It also gets rid of fleas and ticks off my dogs.

Nice Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3164303 on Aug 29, 2009

The shampoo is very nice with a great smell. It does take a lot more product than the chemical shampoo from the big box store, but it's worth it! I've never used it without the conditioner but my hair looks and feels GREAT! Also no itchy head :)

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2151205 on Aug 26, 2009

This is a very good shampoo... especially that it is more natural than some of the high line high price shampoos and at a great price! I like how it smells and how clean and fresh my hair feels now.

Squeaky clean

Posted by Reviewer1513755 on Aug 10, 2009

My son loves this shampoo. I had him try it for oily hair. His hair feels clean all day.

Love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1377185 on Jul 27, 2009

Smell great, lathers well, great for relieving dry scalp. Leaves hair manageable and clean feeling.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1698362 on Jul 14, 2009

As usual, Jason keeps its promises! This shampoo is very efficient for my scratchy scalp and gives me great relief.