Jason Natural, Treatment Shampoo, Normalizing Tea Tree, 17.5 fl oz (517 ml)

Stops the itch

Posted by Reviewer2641684 From California on Dec 12, 2011

This shampoo helped me with scalp itching. It almost stopped instantly after one use. Would recommend it!!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3266086 From Arkansas on Sep 03, 2009

This is the best shampoo for keeping my scalp healthy, I have an nervious scalp is all I can say about it, but as long as I use this I have no trouble. It also gets rid of fleas and ticks off my dogs.

Хороший шампунь от перхоти. Good shampoo from dandruff.

Posted by Ludviga From Russian Federation on Aug 16, 2012

Покупался для супруга от перхоти. Удивительно, но очень хорошо помог. Перхоть пропала, нет зуда. Волосы отлично выглядят, появился объём. Шампунь пахнет сильно чайным деревом. На волосах после мытья остается приятный легкий освежающий аромат. Пенится средне. Рекомендую для покупки. It was bought for the spouse from dandruff. Surprisingly, but very well helped. Dandruff was gone, there is no itch. Hair perfectly look, there was a volume. Shampoo smells as strongly tea tree. On hair after washing there is a pleasant light refreshing aroma. Foams so-so. I recommend for purchase.

Get for my dog too

Posted by Reviewer2124671 From Indiana on Oct 24, 2009

I love this shampoo. I also use it on my dog . It does away with the doggie smell. It does not have all the additives that come in most commercial dog shampoos. He has a great coat of fur, very soft and touchable.

Well this is not what I've espected

Posted by adnangrebovic From Bosnia and Herzegovina on Sep 24, 2013

After amazing results with Grandpa's, Wonder Pine Tar Shampoo, I've decided to try this shampoo. And it was a mistake. I have dandruff induced by seborrheic dermatitis, and Grandpa's, Wonder Pine Tar Shampoo cleared it immediately, and it stayed that way. When I started with this one, small amounts of dandruff appeared again. I will give it a little bit of time, until my shipment arrives with Wonder Pine Tar Shampoo, after that, no more this one.