Well this is not what I've espected

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Sep 24, 2013

After amazing results with Grandpa's, Wonder Pine Tar Shampoo, I've decided to try this shampoo. And it was a mistake. I have dandruff induced by seborrheic dermatitis, and Grandpa's, Wonder Pine Tar Shampoo cleared it immediately, and it stayed that way. When I started with this one, small amounts of dandruff appeared again. I will give it a little bit of time, until my shipment arrives with Wonder Pine Tar Shampoo, after that, no more this one.

Dandruff gone!

Posted by UltraMarine on Jan 20, 2013

Unending shampoo - husband uses it for a year now :) Good refreshes the scalp, dandruff gone, my husband happy :) Мужу шампунь понравился- очень экономно расходуется, освежает кожу головы, перхоть окончательно пропала:)

Get for my dog too

Posted by Reviewer2124671 on Oct 24, 2009

I love this shampoo. I also use it on my dog . It does away with the doggie smell. It does not have all the additives that come in most commercial dog shampoos. He has a great coat of fur, very soft and touchable.

Ummm nothing special

Posted by 4626889590655877404 on May 21, 2015

I ordered this product based on all natural ingredients and like very healthy!!!Didn't show me any progress with my scalp and dandruff !!!Very disappointed !!!

Did not work for me

Posted by 5561156835330779599 on Feb 28, 2014

It did not help my itchy scalp, but I am not surprised. I have eczema and my scalp was in a very bad state. My doctor prescribed a topical corticosteroid lotion for my scalp and that helped a lot. I would think that for someone without eczema, but itchy scalp that shampoo will help. My scalp condition was too extreme for this shampoo to be effective.

really disappointed

Posted by 5489920610910358282 on Aug 10, 2015

It didn't work at all for my hair. It made my scalp so dry. In fact I had a flaky scalp after using this shampoo. I won't buy it again.

hair is shining

Posted by 4820823948190493777 on Apr 27, 2014

i bought it to my husband, dandruff less and the hair looks healthier.

Happy user!

Posted by Reviewer2592955 on May 07, 2011

I had a really dry scalp and my dandruff problem was pretty bad. However, I read some reviews pointing that this product is right for me. It was! From just the first use, I didn't experience any flakes. I think this would work well and keep your scalp healthy when used more than once of course. The thing about the product isn't that great, is the smell. It's pretty average, but with my dandruff problem gone, It doesn't really matter!

The best!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jan 07, 2012

After just one time - no itching, no dandruff, feels clean and smells great.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great smell, a little too drying