Jason Natural, Treatment Shampoo, Normalizing Tea Tree, 17.5 fl oz (517 ml)

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3266086 on Sep 03, 2009

This is the best shampoo for keeping my scalp healthy, I have an nervious scalp is all I can say about it, but as long as I use this I have no trouble. It also gets rid of fleas and ticks off my dogs.

Safer Dandruff Control

Posted by rabbit on Aug 30, 2012

This natural scalp normalizing shampoo is very effective. The tea tree oil does a great job at controlling dandruff. There are so many harsh chemicals in traditional dandruff shampoos. Tea tree oil is a safe, natural alternative. This shampoo works perfectly and you won’t be compromising your health. Jason also makes a conditioner to use with it, but I found that my hair did better with just the shampoo and no conditioner at all. One downside is that the product is contained in a plastic bottle and tea tree oil can eat through plastic. It really should be in glass.

Dries my hair

Posted by honestreviews1 on Sep 02, 2012

This one dried my hair. Not sure if it's effective as my scalp is still flaky and dry.

Хороший шампунь от перхоти. Good shampoo from dandruff.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 16, 2012

Покупался для супруга от перхоти. Удивительно, но очень хорошо помог. Перхоть пропала, нет зуда. Волосы отлично выглядят, появился объём. Шампунь пахнет сильно чайным деревом. На волосах после мытья остается приятный легкий освежающий аромат. Пенится средне. Рекомендую для покупки. It was bought for the spouse from dandruff. Surprisingly, but very well helped. Dandruff was gone, there is no itch. Hair perfectly look, there was a volume. Shampoo smells as strongly tea tree. On hair after washing there is a pleasant light refreshing aroma. Foams so-so. I recommend for purchase.

Get for my dog too

Posted by Reviewer2124671 on Oct 24, 2009

I love this shampoo. I also use it on my dog . It does away with the doggie smell. It does not have all the additives that come in most commercial dog shampoos. He has a great coat of fur, very soft and touchable.