Great for my Dogs...

Posted by Reviewer3066032 on Sep 30, 2010

I have Australian shepherds--ages 5 & 2 and have been using this for all their lives. They have many allergies and skin sensitivities so I have to be careful. I add neem oil to it to repel fleas, etc. and apply liberally. It works great and smells wonderful.

This is a really great shampoo!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3081923 on Oct 04, 2007

I had some dry and sore spots on the edge of my scap from having my hair highlighted. This shampoo has really been great to help heal the problem. It worked great for me... lanie/ alabama

Nice Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3164303 on Aug 29, 2009

The shampoo is very nice with a great smell. It does take a lot more product than the chemical shampoo from the big box store, but it's worth it! I've never used it without the conditioner but my hair looks and feels GREAT! Also no itchy head :)

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer3313794 on Dec 14, 2008

Good deal, good products, good service.

[Jason Natural, Tea Tree Scalp Normalizing Shampoo, 17.5 fl oz (517 ml)] Jason Natural, Tea Tree Scalp Normalizing

Posted by Reviewer3318531 on Jul 29, 2010

I bought this for my daughter as she still had cradle cap (cabdida) on her scalp. A very pleasant aroma, leaves hair soft and shiny, and also the lather is so thick with a very little amount of this shampoo. I suggest for every person to buy this product as I always will. Helps with itchy scalp, dandruff, etc. A must have in the household. Highly recommended. Sincerely, Felicia Tran

GD

Posted by Reviewer2954988 on Dec 13, 2011

GD

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3009585 on Feb 27, 2008

We've used this for several years. Quite an excellent product.

great product. possibly lice repellent.

Posted by Reviewer3019933 on Nov 30, 2010

great product. no sls. no chemicals. possibly lice repellent.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer2799135 on May 09, 2007

This is by far the best shampoo I have used to cure my poor scalp.I have nothing but praise for this shampoo, it really works.I have had no more itchy,flaky hair thanks to this wonderful product.I will be back to buy it again and again.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2874238 on Oct 25, 2008

Have been using for years on myself and my toddler child. I also use brand Life Extension conditioner.