[Jason Natural, Tea Tree Scalp Normalizing Shampoo, 17.5 fl oz (517 ml)] Jason Natural, Tea Tree Scalp Normalizing

Posted by Reviewer3318531 on Jul 29, 2010

I bought this for my daughter as she still had cradle cap (cabdida) on her scalp. A very pleasant aroma, leaves hair soft and shiny, and also the lather is so thick with a very little amount of this shampoo. I suggest for every person to buy this product as I always will. Helps with itchy scalp, dandruff, etc. A must have in the household. Highly recommended. Sincerely, Felicia Tran

Nice Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3164303 on Aug 29, 2009

The shampoo is very nice with a great smell. It does take a lot more product than the chemical shampoo from the big box store, but it's worth it! I've never used it without the conditioner but my hair looks and feels GREAT! Also no itchy head :)

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1698362 on Jul 14, 2009

As usual, Jason keeps its promises! This shampoo is very efficient for my scratchy scalp and gives me great relief.

Love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1377185 on Jul 27, 2009

Smell great, lathers well, great for relieving dry scalp. Leaves hair manageable and clean feeling.

Squeaky clean

Posted by Reviewer1513755 on Aug 10, 2009

My son loves this shampoo. I had him try it for oily hair. His hair feels clean all day.

a favorite

Posted by Reviewer1685235 on Nov 17, 2009

great dandruff shampoo. I am sticking with it.

Best All Around Shampoo

Posted by CaraGratia on Dec 22, 2009

This shampoo is mild, yet effective. I use it in the shower. It is also great as a body wash leaving the skin clean with no residue or oiliness.

Just perfect

Posted by Reviewer2331338 on Jan 02, 2010

I have always loved this shampoo, and this brand of products. Priced nice here at iHerb, too.

Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2472010 on Jan 25, 2010

It feels like it makes my hair clean and without feeling harsh on my scalp.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Jan 29, 2010

I have bought this shampoo before and liked it very much. I have a dry scalp and this is a great shampoo for that. I like that it is a natural product.