Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Jan 29, 2010

I have bought this shampoo before and liked it very much. I have a dry scalp and this is a great shampoo for that. I like that it is a natural product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2555409 on Feb 21, 2012

Good for my oily hair.

Cool

Posted by 5506112503859395117 on Feb 14, 2013

Cool

love this shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2670978 on Sep 01, 2010

This is a great product for soothing and itchy scalp.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Dec 01, 2012

this shampoo is very good for hair and scalp for treating and preventing of dandruff

super

Posted by 5264717324827901360 on Nov 01, 2016

I had gresse oily hair, when I wash at night, in the morning my hair will turn oily. since I used this shampoo, I am not longer carry oily hair next day. can wash every two days now.

Just perfect

Posted by Reviewer2331338 on Jan 02, 2010

I have always loved this shampoo, and this brand of products. Priced nice here at iHerb, too.

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Jul 07, 2010

Specifically tea tree, it a great treatment in addition to my other shampoo. For hair I did research on tea tree and for me I will continue purchasing. Tea tree is used for mites which can cause even drastic hair loss and other discomfort, mites are not well known, really can not be seen, considering high risk areas the general public domain. Once a week use of Jason Tea Tree Shampoo for me.

Super for itchy scalp)

Posted by Reviewer2302101 on Jan 31, 2012

I like it very much. Now I try to use only this shampoo) Tha main reason is my scalp becomes calm. Also this shampoo makes my hair so shine and alive. The smell is like tea tree essential oil, if you don't like it, you can't use it with pleasure like I do.

Best All Around Shampoo

Posted by CaraGratia on Dec 22, 2009

This shampoo is mild, yet effective. I use it in the shower. It is also great as a body wash leaving the skin clean with no residue or oiliness.