Like this alot.

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Oct 02, 2013

too soon to tell what antiplaque activity i'l receive from this, but thrilled to be able to buy it. thanks.

Really like this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2342712 on Mar 10, 2011

Although it did take using it two or three times to get used to the taste, this stuff is great. Leaves my mouth feeling clean. Update: I'm using this almost two years later and still like it. I went to the dentist recently (after not going for 3 years), and they were surprised by the lack of plaque build up in my mouth. This toothpaste works well.

VERY FRESH

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Mar 11, 2015

i like Jason pastes,I often combine them with others less pepper-minty.cause sometimes its a bit to strong.not this one so much,the red one.but for the price,natural product,the qualitz is super.

Wonderful...

Posted by TheGreenSativa on Apr 06, 2008

Tastes great. Feels great. Valued Great.

My favorite toothpaste EVER!!!

Posted by Reviewer2271390 on Sep 30, 2010

I absolutely LOVE this toothpaste, and whenever I find myself in a situation where I have to use the "old" toothpaste, I find it disgusting and wish I had my Jason SeaFresh. I try to stock up so I never find myself without it. I travel a lot for work, so now if they would make a travel size tube to go in my carryon, I'd be set!

BEST EVER!!

Posted by Reviewer2271942 on Jun 06, 2016

I've tried ALL the healthy Flouride and SLS free toothpaste's out there and this one is THE BEST! #1 It TASTES GREAT! 2. It leaves my mouth feeling sparkling clean and fresh. 3. NO AFTERTASTE except the fresh minty feeling. (Dr. Bronner's tasted aweful and left a horrible taste in my mouth ALL DAY! I'll never buy that one again! Ickk!) 4. If I ever buy a healthy toothpaste other than this, it will be another flavor of Jason Natural!! Yeah!!! My Lonnnnng search is FINALLY over!! Thanks Jason Natural!!! You did Goooood!!! :

Love it

Posted by 4696183942929188373 on Nov 03, 2015

very good quality!

Love the fresh feeling after brushing!

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Nov 26, 2013

Great ingredients and leaves your mouth feeling fresh!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2291590 on Nov 05, 2009

One of the better non-fluoride tooth pastes available and priced very competitively at iherb.

Excellent toothpaste. My favourite from Jason Natural series

Posted by bbchris on May 01, 2015

We've tried quite a few of the Jason natural toothpaste and this one is my favourite. Strong mint flavour and teeth feel so clean and look whiter after each brushing. Thanks for an excellent product!