Sea Fresh

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Dec 02, 2009

I don't like the taste. Not strong enough. Its not unpleasant. I just prefer my toothpaste to also act as a mouthwash.

okay

Posted by Reviewer1428072 on Oct 06, 2010

good but i prefer the powersmile (red tube), which made my teeth feel cleaner

Not sure

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012

Didn't leave my teeth feeling that clean for some reason.

deep sea spearmint

Posted by 5305103065708247147 on Jun 15, 2014

Not a bad product, but breath did not stay fresh for long enough and it has a tendency to leave residue on toothbrushes because of it's consistency; however, again, does the job and overall decent paste.

to strong...

Posted by 4809871719737227126 on Jan 29, 2014

I liked how this toothpaste made my teeth feel clean (even though it doesn't taste minty at all), however it also made them extremely sensitive... it never happened with any other natural toothpaste... My bf likes it, even though it foams like crazy.

Good toothpaste

Posted by 4997531859138146761 on May 12, 2016

Trust ingredients are good, hopefully it tastes better than Jason Natural, Power Smile.

We like all Jasön toothpastes

Posted by 4938615546298265520 on Nov 11, 2016

This one is mild in taste, nice if you have a sensitive tounge. To weak taste for me. sort of like a gum with little taste left. I see many people like it but for me i personally prefer a stronger scent/taste like the peppermint one. (Norway)

average

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on Apr 27, 2014

I do not know why everyone is so happy with this toothpaste. I noticed one thing which is a huge minus for me: it simply does not keep my teeth clean all day. In the middle of the day I feel a need to brush my teeth immediately because it feels like I haven't done it for ages. This paste may be more natural than Colgate or Aquafresh but since it does not serve its main purpose, I will not buy it again.

Floja

Posted by Kreachgirl on Jul 03, 2014

Es una pasta de dientes muy flojita, es decir, su sabor y textura son suaves, pero creo que no limpia tan bien como otras marcas que he probado aquí en iHerb, es ideal por su sabor suave para niños/adolescentes ya que no pica.

Yet to test!

Posted by 5222516639007145427 on Nov 25, 2014

Havent tried this yet, saving it till we go travelling. Happy with the others, and this looks like one, my husband and I will both like!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »