Very fresh

Posted by Reviewer1978640 on May 03, 2016

It has become a staple good in our home. It is indeed fresh!

Love at first, then my teeth started to hurt

Posted by 5241119921236381456 on Dec 22, 2014

So, my friend had this toothpaste and I really liked the taste and structure! I strated to use it for myself but my teeth started to hurt after about a week of using it, not that much, but a really weird feeling similair to when you eat something cold. I'm pretty sure it has to do with this paste! But if your teeth can handle that, you found yourself the best toothpaste ever!

best

Posted by 5668312852622636912 on Mar 18, 2015

it has a perfect lather and i feel safer using it than commerical toothpaste so woooo - can be spicy!

Great toothpaste but the taste is not so strong

Posted by MyDewHerb on Nov 25, 2014

I'm used to a very strong minty feeling and this was a little bit of a disappointment. Overall a good toothpaste and will not make my sensitive gums go "ouch"!

good product

Posted by 5502852879654265448 on Oct 21, 2014

leaves your mouth clean, and your breath fresh. A good product!

Nice

Posted by 4841693043692072722 on Aug 04, 2014

I like it, it cleans well, my teeth are shiny and clean after using it and it is not thick as others said. You don't need to use too much to do the job and it foams only as much as it should. Very positive that it doesn't have fluoride or SLS in it. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because I find the taste a bit bitter. I just ordered the Jason Powerfull Smile toothpaste Powerful Peppermint to see if it has a better taste.

Natural eliminates sensitivity

Posted by FrankTackett on Apr 16, 2008

This has good taste, cleans well and reduces tooth sensitivity.

okay

Posted by Reviewer1428072 on Oct 06, 2010

good but i prefer the powersmile (red tube), which made my teeth feel cleaner

deep sea spearmint

Posted by 5305103065708247147 on Jun 15, 2014

Not a bad product, but breath did not stay fresh for long enough and it has a tendency to leave residue on toothbrushes because of it's consistency; however, again, does the job and overall decent paste.

to strong...

Posted by 4809871719737227126 on Jan 29, 2014

I liked how this toothpaste made my teeth feel clean (even though it doesn't taste minty at all), however it also made them extremely sensitive... it never happened with any other natural toothpaste... My bf likes it, even though it foams like crazy.