Tastes Ba-a-a-ad!

Posted by Reviewer3061368 on Sep 23, 2008

This seems to work well enough, but the flavor is a strange combination of sweet, sour, salty and minty. Surprised more reviewers have not mentioned the peculiar taste--I always check reviews before buying. Will not buy this again.

BLAHHH!! Don't do it!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

Ok, this is the third flavorI've used. The others were great and I wanted to try Something new. This actually made my mouth feel more filthy after I used it!! I'm not kidding. It's thick and tastes like swamp water. It coats the mouth and takes a long time for the flavor to go away. I even tried it a few times to give a fair shot. I Wish I had a photo of my boyfriends face after he used it. And we are not fussy people! I will not order this kind again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Would not buy again. Not a very nice taste.

Posted by Reviewer1631729 on Jun 02, 2013

Unlike the peppermint mouthwash made by Jason, this particular one, Sea Fresh tastes quite disgusting. It left my mouth feeling dry and had a yucky and very unpleasant aftertaste. Once I have finished this I would not recommended this product to anyone, but we all have different pallets and our bodies and senses react differently to various natural products. Have a try and see for yourself.

will live without it

Posted by Reviewer1649157 on Apr 27, 2012

doesn't keep my mouth fresh and tastes really bad

Bad taste.

Posted by 4730756298900193872 on Jul 01, 2012

Really don't like this taste.