Refreshing and whitens!

Posted by 5410626004864636136 on Jun 18, 2015

I love the Jason Natural line of toothpastes. They are cruelty free, and less harmful than a number of commercial pastes. This one is very refreshing and I noticed whiter teeth after some weeks of brushing thrice a day. Use with a mouthwash for best results.

Helped my mouth rash

Posted by Reviewer1586534 on Feb 12, 2015

Since I started using this the rash around my mouth that had been there for almost a year has improved! I used to use the kinds of toothpaste for 'sensitive teeth' with that numbing ingredient and this doesn't have it, but my gums haven't hurt since I've used this anyway. Great product, glad it has fluoride unlike many 'natural' ones. My teeth feel a bit less 'clean' than the one I used to use but I guess you should pair it with a natural mouthwash or something.

Best toothpaste

Posted by Francois on Aug 13, 2014

I love toothpaste with this company !!! They are the best! Highly qualified staff, natural, there is nothing more harmful. The consistency of the paste is very thick, foaming is normal, after it a sense of freshness and good teeth cleaning. After constant use of these pastes, tartar is formed more slowly noticed my dentists! I advise you to try the best paste I have ever tasted Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

Great toothpaste

Posted by 5004597318934103822 on Jul 17, 2014

Great. Helps keep my teeth in good condition naturally.

Cool toothpaste

Posted by 4960521549137673706 on Mar 25, 2014

I like it, my teeth are clean and breath is fresh, definitely would buy again.

Nice

Posted by 5115540872980938510 on Jan 01, 2014

nice product but i think i will not buy it again

jason

Posted by 4889987508048538869 on Nov 24, 2013

Good

Very good stuff

Posted by A1725-6887 on Oct 25, 2013

I have previously used the regular version of this product, and now I can say that they are both good. Just like the paste, gel cleans the teeth well, although my husband complains it foams too much. Anyway, a good choice and my recommendations.

good

Posted by kisskis on Sep 18, 2013

love it

THE BEST

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

we like jason naturals pastes