This toothpaste is amazing:]

Posted by Reviewer3252220 on Aug 21, 2008

This toothpaste really cleans my teeth and they are shiny after! I love this toothpaste! GREAT! I will forever be buying this toothpaste!

Great taste

Posted by 5138441246435271515 on Oct 30, 2014

Not bad at all. I like the taste, and it cleanses pretty well. I like the idea that it foams, and it has flouride which may prevent tooth decay. People say flouride is not good for health, but I believe if you don't swallow it in big amount it should be fine. I wouldn't just use ONE brand for things like toothpaste, shampoos, shower gel etc, just to be safe. I'll aslo let my 6 yrs old son try later.

Helped my mouth rash

Posted by Reviewer1586534 on Feb 12, 2015

Since I started using this the rash around my mouth that had been there for almost a year has improved! I used to use the kinds of toothpaste for 'sensitive teeth' with that numbing ingredient and this doesn't have it, but my gums haven't hurt since I've used this anyway. Great product, glad it has fluoride unlike many 'natural' ones. My teeth feel a bit less 'clean' than the one I used to use but I guess you should pair it with a natural mouthwash or something.

Very nice product.

Posted by Reviewer1083296 on Jun 18, 2009

I am pleased with this toothpaste overall; it leaves a fresh clean feeling in my mouth and does not cause irritation at all - I am sensitive to many of the additives in toothpastes and will often get a rash around my mouth from them. So it seems to be mild and gentle overall. The only thing I do not like is that is foams up too much while brushing. This requires spitting some out before I am done brushing. It is a minor inconvenience and I will continue to use the toothpaste for its other benefits.

Helped my gums greatly! -

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I've been using commercial toothpastes all my life and suffer from perpetual bleeding gums. My dentist recommends the usual flossing,mouthwash routine but I'm usually too lazy. I am impressed with the ingredients in this toothpaste and I am glad I made the switch. Bleeding gums reduced drastically within days. It's not as foamy as commercial toothpaste but it's okay with me! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

swish

Posted by 5179885948209568291 on Jun 16, 2014

Pros: after a week of using it i noticed that it whhitened my teeth signifgantly & no strong taste or odor & my teeth felt stronger in general the only con is that it lathers a LOT so i ended up using too much the first few times but i feel with the next tube i buy i'll be able to save money

n/a

Posted by 5580305504272509102 on Jun 29, 2016

Unfortunately I ordered the wrong one, did not realise this one has fluoride in it. I think JASON should make all their tootpastes without fluoride, parabens and SLS>

Better than any others I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1306641 on Mar 06, 2010

My teeth were squeaky clean after using this toothpaste.

Jason Natural, Sea Fresh Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1205942 on Jan 25, 2008

Great product. Tastes wonderful.

Great toothpaste

Posted by 5004597318934103822 on Jul 17, 2014

Great. Helps keep my teeth in good condition naturally.