Jason Natural, Sea Fresh, Anti-Cavity & Strengthening Gel, Deep Sea Spearmint, 6 oz (170 g)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Sep 04, 2008

I have receeding gums, and I was looking for a natural, flouride toothpaste that didn't aggravate this condition. This toothpaste is perfect! It tastes great, helps my gums, and I love that it is natural. Highly recommend!

This toothpaste is amazing:]

Posted by Reviewer3252220 on Aug 21, 2008

This toothpaste really cleans my teeth and they are shiny after! I love this toothpaste! GREAT! I will forever be buying this toothpaste!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1722975 on Jul 29, 2008

Great toothpaste. Good taste & good ingredients. Makes my teeth feel clean all day. I have bad teeth & gums & beleive this toothpaste have saved my teeth.

Remarkable toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2841731 on Jan 14, 2007

I found out a few years ago that I am allergic to Sodium laurel sulfate found in most toothpastes. This product saved my teeth and gums. i've used it for 2 years now and have had no new cavities or gum problems. My teeth are whiter as well. Tastes great and works wonders!!

Great teeth naturally

Posted by Reviewer1473773 on Mar 20, 2007

My dentist is always surprised by the excellent condition of my mouth. Of course frequent brushing is the ultimate key, but this toothpaste is keeping me clean. And the taste is above all else. This was the first natural toothpaste I tried when I switched, and I'm not switching anytime soon.