Excellent tooth gel!!

Posted by Reviewer2657832 on Oct 10, 2007

I have been looking for a toothpaste that does not contain SLS, I get frequent canker sores. I just love this tooth gel, it's wonderful!!

Great taste

Posted by 5138441246435271515 on Oct 30, 2014

Not bad at all. I like the taste, and it cleanses pretty well. I like the idea that it foams, and it has flouride which may prevent tooth decay. People say flouride is not good for health, but I believe if you don't swallow it in big amount it should be fine. I wouldn't just use ONE brand for things like toothpaste, shampoos, shower gel etc, just to be safe. I'll aslo let my 6 yrs old son try later.

Helped my mouth rash

Posted by Reviewer1586534 on Feb 12, 2015

Since I started using this the rash around my mouth that had been there for almost a year has improved! I used to use the kinds of toothpaste for 'sensitive teeth' with that numbing ingredient and this doesn't have it, but my gums haven't hurt since I've used this anyway. Great product, glad it has fluoride unlike many 'natural' ones. My teeth feel a bit less 'clean' than the one I used to use but I guess you should pair it with a natural mouthwash or something.

swish

Posted by 5179885948209568291 on Jun 16, 2014

Pros: after a week of using it i noticed that it whhitened my teeth signifgantly & no strong taste or odor & my teeth felt stronger in general the only con is that it lathers a LOT so i ended up using too much the first few times but i feel with the next tube i buy i'll be able to save money

Helped my gums greatly! -

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I've been using commercial toothpastes all my life and suffer from perpetual bleeding gums. My dentist recommends the usual flossing,mouthwash routine but I'm usually too lazy. I am impressed with the ingredients in this toothpaste and I am glad I made the switch. Bleeding gums reduced drastically within days. It's not as foamy as commercial toothpaste but it's okay with me! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Very nice product.

Posted by Reviewer1083296 on Jun 18, 2009

I am pleased with this toothpaste overall; it leaves a fresh clean feeling in my mouth and does not cause irritation at all - I am sensitive to many of the additives in toothpastes and will often get a rash around my mouth from them. So it seems to be mild and gentle overall. The only thing I do not like is that is foams up too much while brushing. This requires spitting some out before I am done brushing. It is a minor inconvenience and I will continue to use the toothpaste for its other benefits.

Better than any others I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1306641 on Mar 06, 2010

My teeth were squeaky clean after using this toothpaste.

Clean well

Posted by Reviewer1565129 on May 24, 2010

This is the best natural toothpaste I have had. It leaves my teeth clean, no residue and the mint taste isn't overpowering like others. My mom who has very sensitive teeth had great result using it. My whole family love it and will buy it again.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Dec 19, 2008

What can I say , this is the best

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3170738 on Nov 21, 2008

One of my favorite flavors... excellent stuff!