Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1286291 on May 03, 2010

I have been using this shampoo for two years now and it has helped restore balance in my hair. I felt I had completely damaged my scalp by using commercial shampoos for a life time, that made my scalp completely dry (I thought I had dandruff for years), with lots of irritation and itchiness. It came to a point that my scalp was bleeding from dryness and irritation. I also suffered from very greasy hair, by the end of the day it was awful. Now I have a very moisturized scalp with gorgeous long shinny hair and it never gets greasy, I wash my hair every 3 days now and my hair looks great. Would highly recommend it to scalp sufferers!

great product

Posted by Reviewer3059532 on Jun 09, 2011

leaves hair clean and fresh, not heavy

My favourite shampoo!

Posted by 5323800023475668518 on Jul 09, 2013

I really love this mild moisture shampoo. Use with Jason's aloe vera conditioner if you want best result. but I always am not satisfied with iHerb's careless packaging.

I loveeeee it

Posted by 5553972333234057754 on Sep 01, 2013

This is the best shampoo I've tried!! The smell isn't perfect but its works for me!

Great

Posted by polarities on Mar 12, 2014

Nice smell, cleans well. I buy a range of Jason products and always very happy with them.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2633329 on Jul 11, 2011

I avoided trying this shampoo for the longest time, and finally once I tried it- I can't seem to bring myself to buy other varieties. I love the way it smells and cleans my long & thick hair.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1932255 on Sep 09, 2011

Really really like this shampoo, it makes my hair so soft and shiny. Recommended!

a good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1714574 on Nov 08, 2011

Makes my hair is more fluffy and voluminous, pleasant scent

LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Nov 25, 2011

Gets your hair really clean. Smells like a stick up but works so well I ignore the smell. ;)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3324008 on Dec 30, 2011

Love this product and really, really love its smell! Thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »