Very Gentle

Posted by Reviewer3360108 on Feb 24, 2010

I have fine, wavy hair and this shampoo cleanses well, but I'm not seeing the "body". Best for those who wash every day.

Not suitable

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 31, 2012

It don't work on my hair.

Jason Natural Vit. E, A & C shamp

Posted by Reviewer3026663 on Aug 25, 2008

Really my hair has felt thicker. The first month of use was fantastic. I think it may leave a film behind as My hair got quite oily for a bit but I did another brand for a month and now am back with Jason and I love it. So folks my just may need to switch up the shampoo cycle with this one. But it gets a five.

Good Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1779050 on Apr 06, 2010

very good

First class products

Posted by suebuzzandwoody on Apr 14, 2011

I have been using Jason products for several years now and would not even consider using anything else. I was buying the products locally but then I found iherb, thank goodness. All of the products that I have used have performed so well and the condition of my hair is commented on daily by strangers for it shine and appearance. Thank you Jason Products and thank you iherb.

There are better ones

Posted by VEP607 on Aug 28, 2012

It´s good to know it has no Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates and Parabens. *** Tiene SLS y parabenos. No recomendable.

Deb

Posted by Reviewer2541359 on Nov 28, 2008

I absolutedly love this shampoo! It feels like it is a healthy shampoo. It's not very sudsy but it works good. I'm hooked on this shampoo.

Excellent for Natural Hair!

Posted by 5267527184258836715 on Jun 30, 2012

I switched to using this shampoo based on a strong recommendation from a friend. I wasn't sure how much of a difference it would make, but I noticed immediately that my hair was more soft and manageable. The smell is also very nice! I highly recommend it to everyone!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »