Nail Tech

Posted by Reviewer1871530 on Jul 20, 2008

excellent healing use on finger nail grooves one drop runs all round the nail groove use after manicure before massage.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2527077 on Jan 24, 2009

We used this to treat my sons staph infection. So far it seems to be working quite well. I also use it for break-outs on my face. It works great.

Gentle Yet Effective Remedy for Skin Problems

Posted by Reviewer1846669 on Jun 10, 2009

I will definitely buy this oil again. I used this product for about a month now and found it effective as a spot treatment for pimples and keeping skin clear. It is now part of my skincare routine. Add 1-2 drops of Tea Tree Oil to your skin cleanser for a boost of cleansing power. I also used it to treat fungal infection on the soles of my foot and the results are better than using Micatin or Lamisil. Now my soles are soft and clear of any infection.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1559289 on May 22, 2011

im not sure whether it is a real tea tree oil, because it has no sting when applied, only a very strong, horrible smell. Also it leaves the skind extremelly greasy that you can cook smth on your face right away, my acne havent gone anywhere as a matter of fact it only increased, next time will choose another brand, more realiable one..

for sinus infection

Posted by Reviewer1343658 on Apr 03, 2011

I use this product in stream treatment and in baths for my sinus infection it works great it. I have also used it on my acne with good results. The most impressive result is for using it on warts which it has nearly taken mine away in almost 4 days.

TEA TREE OIL

Posted by Reviewer2085087 on Jul 10, 2008

SEEMS TO BE HELPING MY ACNE PROBLEM. BEEN USING ABOUT TWO WEEKS AND FACE SEEMS TO BE CLEARING UP. ALSO GREAT FOR BITES, SCRAPES AND CUTS.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Aug 12, 2010

Sadly i havn't had good experience with this product, it gives me a rash.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Mar 27, 2009

This is a great and safe organic tea tree oil I ever used. you'll buy only 3ml at same price here in Japan, what a steal. Thank you iHerb.com for a rasonable price.

I highly recommend this product.

Posted by Reviewer2600885 on Sep 17, 2011