Jason Natural, Pure Natural Hand & Body Lotion, Soothing 84% Aloe Vera, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Lotion Review

Posted by Reviewer1230318 From New Hampshire on Dec 05, 2007

Jason's Natural Aloe Vera Hand and Body lotion is just as advertised and doesn't leave one with greasy hands. The lotion is absobed quickly and offers instant relief.

I purchased for the aloe and the majority of natural ingredients but it's not working for me

Posted by Reviewer1264925 From Virginia on Jul 03, 2008

This lotion smells nice and I like it, however, I purchased it for my daughter with exczema and it inflames her skin. It is great for me though as I do not have any skin issues...the only complaint I would have is that it does not keep my skin moisturized as long as other lotions and I find myself reapplying more than usual.

works really well

Posted by Reviewer2397382 From Greece on Jul 06, 2009

I bought it for my husband and he finds it really good.Quite heavy smell but does wonders for dry skin.

Good but not great

Posted by Reviewer1740852 From Hong Kong on Aug 05, 2009

It does a satisfactory job moisturizing the skin, but the initial smell is a bit too artificial.

Love Jason Natural Products

Posted by Reviewer2073047 From California on Aug 07, 2010

I really like the emollient power of Jason Hand and Body Lotions. Gets only 4 stars because it's not organic.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »