Aloe vera gel.

Posted by Reviewer1443994 on Mar 07, 2010

Very good. My skin loves this gel.

5 stars+ whitout "fragrance (parfum)"

Posted by Reviewer1578192 on Sep 13, 2010

This is a very nice Gel really pleasant on the skin the "fragrance (parfum)" its not strong, but very penetrating Wonder if it would be safe to use this gel in case of a burn due to parfum. I newer buy creams whit fragrance, so I made a mistake

love the texture but not the scent.

Posted by Reviewer1625576 on Feb 17, 2011

I like how Jason Aloe gel moisturizes and sooths my skin. but I don't like the scent. It has baby powerdery scent. It was kind of irritating because it didn't seem natural.

not for every face

Posted by Reviewer1790663 on Feb 23, 2011

Does not sink in on my skin, but I use this on my daughter now :) Not a bad product, but if you've had troubles with other moisturizers sinking in, this will give you the same issue.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2698576 on Feb 23, 2011

Works wonders for sun- and other burns.

Just OK

Posted by Reviewer3334810 on May 03, 2011

I've purchased this product twice, because I like it and it works as it should, but I don't like two things: it stings when I apply it on my face and it rubs off.

Jason Aloe Vera gel

Posted by Reviewer1699857 on Nov 02, 2011

Good for this price, but MillCreek 99% aloe vera gel is better.

Final touch

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jun 20, 2011

I use this after a bowel movement, (and after washing the area), as a final step in keeping my hemeroids at bay and comfortable. This is a good product, if you can stomach the unpleasant herbal fragrance.

Ingredient should omit parfum

Posted by Reviewer2591100 on Sep 07, 2011

It's rather moisturizing but I gave this 3 star because I like it in its natural scent or lack of scent. Now it smells unnatural & I hold my breath each time I use it.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1011312 on Sep 23, 2011

I did not read the label properly. This is defnitely not what I wanted as I don't use any products that contain parfum/fragrance since it's for my girl. I still prefer Dr. Lily's. But the fagrance is not too strong. I guess it will still come in handy. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »