Skin care

Posted by Reviewer1421929 on Jul 01, 2013

Good to use after sunshine

Good

Posted by iamqht on Sep 05, 2015

But sticky.

Super

Posted by 4805226623299251296 on May 13, 2016

Very nice product. love the gel consistency, for summer is the best thing. very good moisturizer. P.S. after my first impression, I check the ingredients list a bit closer, and as I found that it contains phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool.... I am not an expert, so I check in internet about every ingredient and those I find out that is toxic, dangerous.. so its very sad actually.. Maybe someone can explain is it good for skin, or it is just another "nothing special" product

Gel Aloe Vera

Posted by Evansmind on Feb 27, 2014

Lo que yo buscaba era una hidratante de aloe vera para diario. Esto es un gel y por lo tanto es algo más denso, he de decir que cuando la piel está irritada no va bien ya que escuece bastante. La sensación que te deja es como si tuvieras una capa de silicona en la cara, no la notas hidratada de verdad sino más bien tensa. Se ve bonita la piel, pero me parece un efecto que desaparece en cuanto te lavas la cara. Como hidratante no lo recomiendo, pero teniendo en cuenta que no está creada para eso lo veo lógico. Para el precio que tiene y los ingredientes por los que está compuesto me parece genial.

nice product

Posted by BestProducts on Jun 20, 2012

The best thing about this is that it definitely soothes. I'm using it mostly after sunburn. The only minus is that it makes the skin somehow sticky for several minutes after being used.

별 한개도 아까움! 바르고 얼굴 다뒤집어졌음

Posted by Reviewer1938044 on Sep 27, 2012

이거 바르면 때같이 다 밀려요 그리고 눈주위 빼고 발랐더니 그 부분들만 빨개져서 가라앉히는라 고생했어요 완전 비추임 성분도 안좋아요

may be i am too sensitive but

Posted by Reviewer2711221 on Sep 09, 2011

...it caused me a bad allergic reaction

Jason Natural, Soothing 98% Aloe Vera, Pure Natural Moisturizing Gel, 4 oz (113 g)

Posted by Reviewer1992254 on Feb 26, 2012

Didnt like, irritated my face.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1575678 on Nov 14, 2011

when i put it around my eyes, it feels like it's burning my skin. it irritates the skin!

Not just

Posted by 5371729063093416437 on Sep 28, 2013

I ordered this product and never received my package