Good

Posted by iamqht on Sep 05, 2015

But sticky.

Skin care

Posted by Reviewer1421929 on Jul 01, 2013

Good to use after sunshine

Smells not natural.

Posted by Reviewer1020493 on Sep 29, 2015

I used this for soothing or mixture with oils. Sometimes it tingles, itches but goes away soon. But my brother said he can't resist this. He has atopic dermatitis.

Gel Aloe Vera

Posted by Evansmind on Feb 27, 2014

Lo que yo buscaba era una hidratante de aloe vera para diario. Esto es un gel y por lo tanto es algo más denso, he de decir que cuando la piel está irritada no va bien ya que escuece bastante. La sensación que te deja es como si tuvieras una capa de silicona en la cara, no la notas hidratada de verdad sino más bien tensa. Se ve bonita la piel, pero me parece un efecto que desaparece en cuanto te lavas la cara. Como hidratante no lo recomiendo, pero teniendo en cuenta que no está creada para eso lo veo lógico. Para el precio que tiene y los ingredientes por los que está compuesto me parece genial.

nice product

Posted by BestProducts on Jun 20, 2012

The best thing about this is that it definitely soothes. I'm using it mostly after sunburn. The only minus is that it makes the skin somehow sticky for several minutes after being used.

not really good for me

Posted by 4814567756400149966 on May 03, 2016

I don't lke the scent and my skin was sticky after usint this product...

Super

Posted by 4805226623299251296 on Jun 24, 2016

Very nice product. love the gel consistency, for summer is the best thing. very good moisturizer. P.S. after my first impression, I check the ingredients list a bit closer, and as I found that it contains phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool.... I am not an expert, so I check in internet about every ingredient and those I find out that is toxic, dangerous.. so its very sad actually.. Maybe someone can explain is it good for skin, or it is just another "nothing special" product

Something wrong with it

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Feb 16, 2013

I used to use Lilly's desert aloe gel and thought I try something different. Lilly's desert used to heal my pimples in a day or two, this doesn't do anything, actually felt like my skin was burning..will go back to Lilly's desert

Jason Natural, Soothing 98% Aloe Vera, Pure Natural Moisturizing Gel, 4 oz (113 g)

Posted by Reviewer1992254 on Feb 26, 2012

Didnt like, irritated my face.

별 한개도 아까움! 바르고 얼굴 다뒤집어졌음