Skin care

Posted by Reviewer1421929 on Jul 01, 2013

Good to use after sunshine

Good

Posted by iamqht on Sep 05, 2015

But sticky.

Gel Aloe Vera

Posted by Evansmind on Feb 27, 2014

Lo que yo buscaba era una hidratante de aloe vera para diario. Esto es un gel y por lo tanto es algo más denso, he de decir que cuando la piel está irritada no va bien ya que escuece bastante. La sensación que te deja es como si tuvieras una capa de silicona en la cara, no la notas hidratada de verdad sino más bien tensa. Se ve bonita la piel, pero me parece un efecto que desaparece en cuanto te lavas la cara. Como hidratante no lo recomiendo, pero teniendo en cuenta que no está creada para eso lo veo lógico. Para el precio que tiene y los ingredientes por los que está compuesto me parece genial.

nice product

Posted by BestProducts on Jun 20, 2012

The best thing about this is that it definitely soothes. I'm using it mostly after sunburn. The only minus is that it makes the skin somehow sticky for several minutes after being used.

Super

Posted by 4805226623299251296 on Jun 24, 2016

Very nice product. love the gel consistency, for summer is the best thing. very good moisturizer. P.S. after my first impression, I check the ingredients list a bit closer, and as I found that it contains phenoxyethanol, amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, linalool.... I am not an expert, so I check in internet about every ingredient and those I find out that is toxic, dangerous.. so its very sad actually.. Maybe someone can explain is it good for skin, or it is just another "nothing special" product

Very terrible smell!

Posted by AnaAdmi on Dec 09, 2014

personally don't like the smell! definitely will try other brand

Not just

Posted by 5371729063093416437 on Sep 28, 2013

I ordered this product and never received my package

I don 't like it.

Posted by 5381727020877930876 on May 25, 2013

Not soothing . I don't recommend for sensitive skin.

No thanks.

Posted by marjaana on Aug 03, 2013

This gel made my skin really, really red and irritated. I don't know if it was the aloe vera itself or somethin else in it. I don't recommend this product if you are looking for an aloe vera gel - try something else!

too sticky

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 20, 2013

feels like glue,and you can just peel it off,like it doesn't absorb.