Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2239859 on Sep 21, 2011

My pinky toenail started to get thick and unsmooth so I started applying this. I only apply it before bed due to a moderate strength scent. So far, I had about 2mm of nail growth and they look normal again. I'd recommend this product.

Love it!

Posted by AnnetteX on Nov 08, 2014

I've never really put a lot of "effort" into my nails before. Aside from the occasional nail polish, I typically ignored them. It wasn't until a recent event where a customer commented, "You really need to do something with those!" that I thought about nail products. Jason Natural's Nail Saver with tea tree has seemed to worked miracles for my nails almost overnight. The bottle is sleek and cute, with a brush that reminds me of the ones that accompany nail polish. You can apply the nail saver liquid to your nails just as you would polish. After a little while, your nails will stop being so shiny/noticeably wet and return to their normal texture. The instructions on the product state to apply it as needed. Since my nails didn't look "amazing" I decided to use it once a day for about three-four days. After a week of applying the nail saver, my nails have grown very quickly. They also look sleeker and healthier, and the nail saver has done wonders for my cuticles as well. Overall I like the product, the scent, and the results. For $6.51, this nail saver is a must have. I'm really satisfied with my purchase and think I will get a lot from this for the money. After recently getting into tea tree infused beauty products, I'm amazed at the power of the essential oil. If you are wanting something to make your nails truly shine, this is an essential buy.

we all recommend this

Posted by Reviewer1370625 on Nov 13, 2008

This stuff runs the fungus right out of your toe nails without ever having to take dangerous and liver compromising drugs. Two times a day for a month or so...

It works but give it sometime.

Posted by Reviewer1794027 on Oct 22, 2010

This product has worked faster for me than those other products that sell at pharmacies. My toenail started to look better within the first week and after that you can see the fungus slowly going away.

Works better than expected.

Posted by Reviewer1279821 on Jan 15, 2009

This works well with good results in just less than aweek, with two application a day. The fungas in the nails is not completely gone, I think within two months of use the fungs will a thing of the past.

NAIL SAVER PLUS !!

Posted by Reviewer2021176 on Dec 08, 2011

I have been using this product twice a day for a couple years and if you looked at my toenails you would think that they look perfectly fine. But if I stop using it my nails would quickly get white spots that will continue to receed until my nail turn yellow and ugly. I am sure if I was able to get it under the nail it would irradicate the fungus but that is obviously the major issue with nail fungus. I also use it on MRSA breakouts on my face and it controls them as good as anything else I have tried.

My Nails Have Never Looked Better...

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Dec 21, 2011

I kept nail polish on my fingernails and toenails all the time. I decided to go natural and my nails looked terrible. I ordered Jason's Nail Saver and my nails quickly turned around for the better. This has an odor because of the tea tree oil, but it's very tolerable and not at all as strong as pure tea tree oil. I use this daily on clean dry nails and there is a drastic improvement. My nails look naturally healthy. I highly recommend.

NOT MUCH HELP

Posted by Reviewer2476090 on Apr 18, 2009

I used this product diligently for a long period of time because it seemed to slow nail fungus spread, but it hasn't worked very well for me.

Helpful product

Posted by Reviewer2819072 on Jul 11, 2011

I use this product on the nails of both hands and feet after every bath. I never get nail fungus anymore, and my nails and cuticles are so much healthier. Love this product!

drquack

Posted by Reviewer2364679 on Dec 31, 2007

Cleared up my fingernail fungus so fast that I was startled! iHerb is the best!