Contains parabens.

Posted by Reviewer1461223 on Nov 14, 2007

Nice smell, but doesn't really help remove tangles or impart any other benefit that I can see or feel. Also, I expect a "natural" product to contain fewer harmful chemicals.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1424603 on Oct 25, 2007

I ordered this for my daughter who has a scalp ailment....she says this works very well. Just recently ordered her second bottle.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3164303 on Aug 29, 2009

Gets the tangles out without weighing your hair down.

So far my favorite conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2472010 on Jan 25, 2010

Combined with the Tea Tree Oil Shampoo, this product leaves my hair feeling clean+great.

love this conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2670978 on Sep 01, 2010

This is a great product for soothing an itchy scalp, it smells great, and it leaves hair soft and tangle free.

My Tea Tree Experience

Posted by Reviewer2760050 on Jan 20, 2009

the shampoo and conditioner seemed to have helped a little with my itchy scalp. The downside is it smells like dog shampoo. I have used other tea tree products in the past. They definitely smelled way better.

So-so

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

I expected more from the air conditioner. It has the consistency of cream, very thick, is absorbed into the hair. The hair becomes too soft, they are deprived of elasticity. Conditioning is difficult to extract from the tube. Visit my page for more reviews...

Shampoo Works Better Alone

Posted by rabbit on Aug 09, 2012

This conditioner is very thick. It's almost like a skin cream. It seemed to absorb almost immediately after rubbing it into my hair. When wet, I noticed that there wasn't a slippery feel to it like with most conditioners. Because of this, there were times when I couldn't tell that I didn't rinse it out thoroughly enough and after my hair dried, it felt very weighed down and looked dull. After that, I made sure to rinse more thoroughly than I typically had with other conditioners. When rinsed thoroughly, my hair wasn't as weighed down, but it was still a little bit dull looking - not much shine. It did make my scalp feel cleaner and seemed to help with dandruff, however, I noticed that my hair and scalp were much healthier when I used only the Jason Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and no conditioner at all.

양이 넘 적어요

Posted by 5450571789455202231 on Jun 19, 2014

샴푸랑 같은크기인줄 알았는데 거의 반싸이즈예요. 저렴하다 싶었는데..샴푸를 계속 사용하니까 트리트먼트도 같은걸로 가끔 구매해요.

Horrible stuff

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Jun 30, 2011

Takes the dandruff away. But has some estrogenic mimics. Be warned.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »