Like it.

Posted by JuliaP on Jul 04, 2013

Really helps problem skin. Will order again.

Love it!

Posted by Mustard on Sep 13, 2014

The smell of tea tree is lighter than the oil. It stings a bit, but it's great. I didn't have any discomfort, redness or breakouts in my face. I will definitely buy it again. Sometimes I use it instead of a primer, and it makes my bb cream last longer. It's not as good as a regular primer, but it's less harsh on my face.

Posted by Reviewer1606724 on Jan 09, 2011

Good for acne and eczema.

beauty secret for my oily, acne-prone skin

Posted by 5757323988771074013 on Feb 11, 2016

I use this product everyday. there is nothing like this tea tree aloe gel. I have oily and acne prone skin. this gel soaks up the excess oil while healing the skin. it has a pleasant, light tea tree scent. you can feel the product working as soon as you put it on. the second best part is that this gel moisturizes the skin at the same time that it purifies it. I have only seen results like these from this product. your skin feels so very soft and calm after each application. the results are visible right away. I just love this effective product. I can not live without it. please Jason don't stop making this tea tree aloe gel and iherb please keep carrying it in your inventory. it's the best!!! I recommend this to everyone who seeks to purify and heal their skin. love it. xoxo

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 06, 2011

good for problem face, not sticky. bought another one.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Jul 28, 2011

Liked the bigger pump (that has since been discontinued. Good for burns and sore skin.

Excellent

Posted by 5598796988673744664 on Jan 13, 2015

Gel scratches and wounds, burns, packages - must in every home Gel for long enough

Works well for skin itchiness

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Mar 20, 2015

It has little tea tree oil content so it does not sting. Works well for skin itchiness from mosquito bites and injections. Good price for the amount of gel in it.

Soothing gel!!

Posted by Reviewer3339052 on Jan 24, 2011

We used this gel for acne break-out and also use it on bad rashes and in both cases, it took away the itchy redness! Wonderful product!

Too good to be true

Posted by 4685554574557804006 on Jun 27, 2016

I bought this product to my grandma. She had suffered for years of the thin skin of her arms. It used to get irritated frequently. scratches led to bruises and and even torn skin. Nothing worked, untill I found this product. It literally saved her (!!!). After the skin gets irritated she uses this gel - it works quite quickly. It is both soothing, curing bruises, it keeps her skin healthy... It is unbelievable. Adding to this the price which is superb and the good packaging of iherb.com Thank you!