Cali

Posted by Reviewer2576444 on Sep 30, 2008

This stuff actually worked pretty good. Not only did it thicken up my hair but it helped a lot with my dry scalp.

Thick to Thin Revitalizing Scalp Elixer

Posted by Reviewer2669877 on Feb 13, 2009

I am not currently able to fully review the product due to the fact that it takes a little while for the product to work, but I have used other products by Jason Natural such as the shampoo and conditioner and there is no doubt in my mind that this product will work just as well. Something I have noticed about the Scalp Elixir is that it seems to be stripping the semi-permanent hair dye out of my hair and it's a little messy but other then that i like it so far.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1061396 on Dec 29, 2008

Great product! My hair stopped falling out so bad.

Works

Posted by TedBare on Sep 25, 2009

It works but One ingredient is missing (Saw Palmetto Oil) have to use this separately in another product for best effects. Am 56 years old and thanks to natural products like this still have my hair.

No results seen yet

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

Used for 3 weeks. No results seen yet. Hope it works after full bottle. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Interesting product

Posted by Reviewer2253673 on Oct 18, 2007

Interesting product and worth trying with Jason's Thin to Thick shampoo... It should be given at least 3 to 6 months to see any potential full benefit. One bottle should be good for 2 months or more... May be worth considering taking Biotin and/or Biosil in conjunction with this treatment...

seems to work for my husband

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2922669 on Jul 20, 2009

after using the elixir for a few nights, i find my hair much fuller than before. also hair loss is reduced... am also taking foti supplements along with biotin shampoo

does make hair thicker

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Apr 01, 2010

I have been using this for over a year now and I know my hair is much healthier than it used to be. It takes a very small amount, I apply to my scalp when my hair is almost dry, then finish dring my hair.. I find I have more control over how much I use, it is very concentrated.

Jason Natural, Thin to Thick, Revitalizing Scalp Elixir

Posted by Reviewer1141483 on Nov 18, 2008

This product feels good on my scalp. I haven't used it very long to see results yet.