Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jason Natural, Thin to Thick, Extra Volume Conditioner, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Worth the money you spend !

Posted by Reviewer1414771 on Feb 03, 2009

It does a great job in moiturising my hair. I m not sure if it really boost up my hair soley, since I am using it with Aubrey's ginseng biotin shampoo and scalp tonic. I can tell my hair is improved and it looks more healthy. It grows faster! I will definitly buy this again after I finished one.

Like the ingredients without chemicals.

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

Like the ingredients without chemicals. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great conditioner, won't weigh your hair down

Posted by HealthyAussie on Jan 31, 2014

I have been using this conditioner in conjunction with the Thin to Thick Shampoo. I have been very happy with both products so far. The conditioner is very thick, a bit hard to get out of the bottle particularly when it is nearly empty. I have fine hair with oily roots, usually I only put conditioner on the ends of my hair, but with this conditioner I can put it all over my hair and it does not leave the roots oily or greasy. I will order again. My only criticism, and it is probably being picky, but I wish it came in a bigger bottle.

Jason Thin to Thick Conditioner

Posted by 5391934278972020779 on Feb 08, 2014

Has an interesting minty/ toothpaste smell (it doesn't last). Gives a tingling sensation when on the scalp. After 3+ weeks I did notice that my hair has more volume but I don't think it actually halped with thickening.

this product is like the unedible version of vanilla pudding

Posted by 5179885948209568291 on Jun 16, 2014

VERY thick cream! after using both this and the shampoo i noticed less hair falling out and it became thicker and shiner but not oily. i also dont have to wash my hair everyday/every two days once i started to use this. however i feel like it doesnt penetrate my hair as well and might be leaving it dry

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »