Worth the money you spend !

Posted by Reviewer1414771 on Feb 03, 2009

It does a great job in moiturising my hair. I m not sure if it really boost up my hair soley, since I am using it with Aubrey's ginseng biotin shampoo and scalp tonic. I can tell my hair is improved and it looks more healthy. It grows faster! I will definitly buy this again after I finished one.

Like the ingredients without chemicals.

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

Like the ingredients without chemicals. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great conditioner, won't weigh your hair down

Posted by HealthyAussie on Jan 31, 2014

I have been using this conditioner in conjunction with the Thin to Thick Shampoo. I have been very happy with both products so far. The conditioner is very thick, a bit hard to get out of the bottle particularly when it is nearly empty. I have fine hair with oily roots, usually I only put conditioner on the ends of my hair, but with this conditioner I can put it all over my hair and it does not leave the roots oily or greasy. I will order again. My only criticism, and it is probably being picky, but I wish it came in a bigger bottle.

Jason Thin to Thick Conditioner

Posted by 5391934278972020779 on Feb 08, 2014

Has an interesting minty/ toothpaste smell (it doesn't last). Gives a tingling sensation when on the scalp. After 3+ weeks I did notice that my hair has more volume but I don't think it actually halped with thickening.

this product is like the unedible version of vanilla pudding

Posted by 5179885948209568291 on Jun 16, 2014

VERY thick cream! after using both this and the shampoo i noticed less hair falling out and it became thicker and shiner but not oily. i also dont have to wash my hair everyday/every two days once i started to use this. however i feel like it doesnt penetrate my hair as well and might be leaving it dry

Thick, like it says

Posted by 5243140551218236964 on Mar 04, 2016

I really like this conditioner, however I have trouble getting it out of the bottle due to the thickness of the product and type of plastic packaging.

Jason Natural Thin to Thick conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1133421 on Sep 06, 2008

This seems pretty good. I like the way it makes my hair feel. Not sure if I've noticed any thickening yet. Probably haven't used it long enough.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Oct 30, 2009

Wish the packages were larger but otherwise highly recommended!

hair conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2394453 on Dec 28, 2009

good product, but you have to use sparingly.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2823258 on Apr 03, 2011

Not only does this add volume to thin hair but it makes medication dried hair feel alive again.Wow! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is having mega hair blahs from "thyroid" and other medication caused thinning and drying hair... The kind of minty smell is nice too... I will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »