good

Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Feb 14, 2016

help to strengthen the hair

Works great, but price-wise..

Posted by oliews on Jan 27, 2016

Is costly for me. For such a small bottle. Maybe I am used to 500 - 1000ml bottles. Fortunately, it lathers up the best I've ever encountered in all the natural shampoos I have tried. Less than a full squeeze is enough to cleanse my (often oily) medium length hair well, so on cleaner hair even less product is needed in a wash. I don't hair know about the volume and stuff... not that I have noticed anything. Can get a bit dry after shampooing but I got the matching conditioner too and it helps me in untangling my hair. Initially wanted to give 4 stars but I think since very little products work fine on my hair then here's 5 stars :)

Excellent shampoo for fine dry hair

Posted by Reviewer3340907 on Dec 04, 2015

I have tried many shampoos with varying results but this is one of the best shampoos out there for adding body to fine hair. Even after the first wash I noticed a big difference - hair was thicker and softer. If you have fine dry hair this is the shampoo to use. After it dries I apply a small amount of almond oil and my hair looks and feels amazing. Highly recommended.

Jason shampoo

Posted by 5720026036482916322 on Aug 27, 2015

I am 81 years old and my hair is getting thinner. I've tried many products but yours seems to be the best with me no longer having to revert to "comb-overs". I like the way it makes my hair feel when I'm shampooing it, as if it is thicker right then and there. I recently sent two of Jason Natural Thin to Thick product to a young man in England who is dismayed by his thinning hair. Hope it works for him.

很好,味道心很好

Posted by 5084998385355005943 on Apr 13, 2015

很不錯,已經回購很多枝。有薄荷味道,很清爽。但太小,很快用完一枝。

One of the best shampoos.

Posted by 5374068312708876340 on Apr 12, 2015

I've read multiple reviews and decided to buy it - and I am amazed. I didn't have high expectations, after all, it is just a shampoo, but I am blown away! It really does leave my hair full of volume, body and thickness. My hair after is super shiny, springy and voluminous. And the best part - hair is the same next day after the wash. Usually the next day my hair would get back to being flat, but not with this shampoo. I have fine, super-straight hair, getting quite fast greasy at the roots. This shampoo is great. I will definitely re-purchase. Highly recommend.

The best!

Posted by 5575021163458367300 on Jan 25, 2015

It really gives volume and keeps the hair healthy. A little bad smell but can be overcome.

best good!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3112666 on Dec 20, 2014

best good!!!!!

Good shampoo

Posted by 4899765425029507136 on Nov 26, 2014

I can feel my hair getting thicker. Smells like puppy shampoo a little bit, but it's sweet.

¡Melena suave, suelta y brillante!

Posted by martaekos on Nov 17, 2014

Es un gel de textura más bien líquida, que cunde mucho, hace mucha espuma, pero mucha, muy finita, untuosa y densa, además es fácil de aclarar y no pica si entra en los ojos. En mi caso, me deja el cabello suelto, con volumen y suave, puedo prescindir, si voy con prisa, del acondicionador (tengo el cabello normal, puntas secas y mechas californiananas, melena midi). Perfume mentolado. ¡Seguro que repio en algún momento!