Makes My Scalp Tingle

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Aug 04, 2008

I love the minty fragrance, and the way my hair feels after using it.

Jason Natural works!

Posted by Reviewer2249348 on Feb 19, 2009

I am 58 yrs old and my hair has thinned dramatically over the years. This shampoo has really helped me to have seemedly thicker and healthier hair.

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2395354 on Aug 20, 2008

Very nice product - appears to give hair more texture, thus, thickening effect - much cheaper that Department store high end cosmetic brands (won't mention any names)

Smells Good

Posted by Reviewer1013178 on Mar 29, 2009

My hair feels and looks great with this shampoo. It is volumizing :-)

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1018382 on Feb 10, 2011

Definitely makes the hair thicker. My only complaint is that the consistency is very thick and seems to get harder to get out of the bottle as it is being used. As I have very thin hair and although I love the concept of thin to thicker I would probably think twice about buying again.

Jason thin to thick shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Sep 16, 2011

Love IT!! If you have fine thin hair this product is a must also love the conditioner that goes with it.

De verdad da volumen

Posted by artemisa on Jun 27, 2014

Me ha gustado este champú, lo he comprado por recomendación de una conocida y la verdad es mejor de lo que pensaba. Tengo el pelo fino y el champú le proporciona un cierto volumen, sin llegar a notar esa sensación de sequedad que me da el de Biotina de Avalon Organics. El bote es más pequeño, lo cual lo cuento como positivo pues se pueden meter más cosas en el envío y me resulta más cómodo en la repisa del baño.

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Jan 23, 2007

I am so pleased I found this shampoo. My hair has started to thin and so many thickening shampoos on the market have one or more ingredients that I'm allergic to. With the positive reviews on this website along with many others, I ordered this product. I'm so pleased. No problems with allergic responses, and my hair looks great!

work great for me

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

like the chemical-free ingredient. work great for me. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

okay, i guess...

Posted by Reviewer2022131 on Jun 10, 2011

Seems like it still has some of the additives even though it says no sls, I may go with a more natural shampoo next time, I havent really seen any results from this one though, too early to tell