I bought it twice

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Feb 19, 2009

I bought it for my husband he loved it poor thing he has been complaining of thining and losing hair..I surprised him he used it he loved it! so now he asked me for the conditioner and then I bought it for my best friend and they are both happy! my husband used to tell me that he had to shampoo it twice a day and by the afternoon his hair looked horrible..now he only shampoo his hair once a day and at night still looks beautiful. His hair is blond yet by the afternoon it looked dark brown..now his hair is blond all day long.

Great shampoo for fine hair.

Posted by Reviewer3294366 on Nov 11, 2006

I felt like my hair was thinning, which is very bad, because it is fine, as well. Since I am a female, this was a huge problem! Using this shampoo has made my hair feel and look thicker and healthier.

ME encaaaaaaaaaaaaanta

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

es muy buen producto, aunque Jason no suele tener productos 100% naturales, éste parece serlo. Además te deja el pelo muy limpio y dura hasta dos dias, y eso que yo tengo el pelo graso y me lo tengo que lavar cada día, si o sí. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Big Sexy Hair

Posted by Reviewer2121612 on Sep 21, 2011

This shampoo is somewhat drying, but if you use the conditioner, it will work miracles! I have long, thick, and very heavy hair -- making it near impossible to get volume at the crown and keep it throughout the day. After trying so many products, I had almost given up. Until I came accross this little miracle worker! When used in conjunction with the conditioner, it gave my hair tons of volume, shine, and body! Thanks, Jason Natural, for helping me get the big, sexy hair I always wanted, without costing an arm and a leg!! :)

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer2242270 on Feb 26, 2012

This company has changed the formula. What was once a great product is now just plain awful!!!