10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jason Natural, Thin to Thick, Extra Volume Shampoo, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

ME encaaaaaaaaaaaaanta

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

es muy buen producto, aunque Jason no suele tener productos 100% naturales, éste parece serlo. Además te deja el pelo muy limpio y dura hasta dos dias, y eso que yo tengo el pelo graso y me lo tengo que lavar cada día, si o sí. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Big Sexy Hair

Posted by Reviewer2121612 on Sep 21, 2011

This shampoo is somewhat drying, but if you use the conditioner, it will work miracles! I have long, thick, and very heavy hair -- making it near impossible to get volume at the crown and keep it throughout the day. After trying so many products, I had almost given up. Until I came accross this little miracle worker! When used in conjunction with the conditioner, it gave my hair tons of volume, shine, and body! Thanks, Jason Natural, for helping me get the big, sexy hair I always wanted, without costing an arm and a leg!! :)

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer2242270 on Feb 26, 2012

This company has changed the formula. What was once a great product is now just plain awful!!!

It is greasy and my hair fell out

Posted by Reviewer2741823 on Apr 10, 2010

It's too greasy and not good for my oily scalp.. It ended up leaving my hair oily and itchy and thinner... 髪がべたつきます。綺麗に洗い流せないため頭皮がべたついて髪の毛が薄くなった気がします。

Love this shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3321203 on Jan 23, 2007

I am so pleased I found this shampoo. My hair has started to thin and so many thickening shampoos on the market have one or more ingredients that I'm allergic to. With the positive reviews on this website along with many others, I ordered this product. I'm so pleased. No problems with allergic responses, and my hair looks great!