Didn't work for me

Posted by 5226224933442787575 on Oct 17, 2014

Has a chemical scent. Doesn't do anything for my hair besides cleaning it. Will not purchase it again.

No creo que repita

Posted by 5755731120890501513 on Oct 17, 2014

Me gusta porque deja el pelo suelto y sí parece que con más volumen, pero necesito bastante crema suavizante porque también me lo deja muy seco

makes the hair entangled

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Oct 06, 2014

With thin hair, I don't want to use conditioner every time I wash (every other day) because conditioner makes my hair look oily. I have tried Avalon before, I thought it was good, and I wanted to try Jason... But it was a disappointment!!! It makes my hair so entangled, that I must use a lot of conditioner to be able to comb it! I was trying to buy again Avalon which was good for me, reading the reviews it looks like the new formula is not as good as the old... Which one to buy?

웨이브머리인 사람들에게 효과적인듯

Posted by 5555378146442085462 on Sep 25, 2014

파마했을때 이거 썼는데 일반 모이스쳐 샴푸들 썼을때랑 달리 머리 말리고나면 이쁘던데여. 단지 머리 굵기를 개선해주는거 뿐 아니라 머리 자체 볼륨도 키워주는듯해여.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1357189 on Sep 16, 2014

Nice shampoo

Work!

Posted by Reviewer2471169 on Jul 20, 2014

I love this product, my hair is better than ever.

Like the shampoo

Posted by Annguess on Jul 20, 2014

Fresh feeling after each wash. I've just reordered it because my bottle is almost over.

Nothing to complain about

Posted by 5394656364940926331 on Jun 29, 2014

As I said above, there is nothing to complain about regarding this shampoo. However, I didn't notice any difference in the way my hair looks. Then again, I'm not looking for miracles :)

De verdad da volumen

Posted by artemisa on Jun 27, 2014

Me ha gustado este champú, lo he comprado por recomendación de una conocida y la verdad es mejor de lo que pensaba. Tengo el pelo fino y el champú le proporciona un cierto volumen, sin llegar a notar esa sensación de sequedad que me da el de Biotina de Avalon Organics. El bote es más pequeño, lo cual lo cuento como positivo pues se pueden meter más cosas en el envío y me resulta más cómodo en la repisa del baño.

squeak

Posted by 5179885948209568291 on Jun 16, 2014

hair improved a LOT after using this. it became thicker and less hair falls out. i only need a very small amount because it lathers a surprising amount, especially while washing, it may not seem like it but a little really does go a long long way