fine prudouct

Posted by 5064320054693266380 on Apr 05, 2014

didnt noticed any diffrence

jason

Posted by 4897525720410269833 on Mar 03, 2014

good shampoo cleans very well

lovable

Posted by 5267102461621622354 on Feb 09, 2014

I love this shampoo! It washes well and gives my long hair a lot of volume, will by again

Jason Thin to Thick Conditioner

Posted by 5391934278972020779 on Feb 08, 2014

Has an interesting minty/ toothpaste smell (it doesn't last). Can leave the hair very dry if used without conditioner. After 3+ weeks I did notice that my hair has more volume but I don't think it actually halped with thickening.

good

Posted by Reviewer1928212 on Feb 08, 2014

unsure yet, i like that i don't need a conditioner with this but i am getting a lot of static in my hair but not sure if its from this or not, it does smell a bit masculine though but if it works thats not a major issue, i do get a bit extra body out of it i suppose

An excellent shampoo for fine hair and good value for money!

Posted by HealthyAussie on Jan 29, 2014

I have been using this for a week now and I wash my hair every day. This is a lovely shampoo. It definitely gives my thin, fine hair more body and bounce. It has a nice scent that is not overpowering. I like that this product contains no Sodium Laurel Sulfates. This is a rather small bottle but it is still good value. This shampoo is as good as a similar Aveda shampoo at a fraction of the price.

Just a normal shampoo, no miracles.

Posted by Edelstein on Jan 22, 2014

To start with - I bought this shampoo coz I hoped it will make my hair thicker and less fluffy. My hair is really thin and dizzy. I almost finished my bottle together with Jasons thickening conditioner and it didnt change my hair structure at all. Nice smell and no harm but no benefit as well. Wont repurchase. Ordered Nature's Gate this time to try.

work great for me

Posted by garyofca on Jan 11, 2014

like the chemical-free ingredient. work great for me. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Quick and Good.

Posted by Reviewer1627184 on Jan 06, 2014

Thank you very much for quick delivery. This shampoo is good quality for me.

Volumizes, but the hair feels stiff

Posted by 4755654998722185288 on Jan 06, 2014

Volumizes, but the hair feels stiff and frizzy.