Jason Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1229568 on May 24, 2010

Excellent product - does what it claims to do. Makes hair softer, thicker without harmful chemicals.

Great, Thicker Hair

Posted by Reviewer1448117 on Jun 09, 2010

After only a week, I have noticed my hair thicker and fuller.

Jason Thin to Thick Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1033560 on Jun 28, 2008

I received my order. It was very efficient and I would certainly use them again. Thank you. Diane

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2505611 on Jul 11, 2008

The only shampoo I use.

Jason shampoo

Posted by 5720026036482916322 on Aug 27, 2015

I am 81 years old and my hair is getting thinner. I've tried many products but yours seems to be the best with me no longer having to revert to "comb-overs". I like the way it makes my hair feel when I'm shampooing it, as if it is thicker right then and there. I recently sent two of Jason Natural Thin to Thick product to a young man in England who is dismayed by his thinning hair. Hope it works for him.

normal ( in azeri)

Posted by icel92 on May 13, 2015

Bu sampunu saclarima hecm versin deye almadim.Terkibi tebii komponentler oldugu ucun yoxlamak isdedim.Saclarim uzundur ama saclarim tez tez yaglanir elbetdeki uzun saci bir gunden bir yumak hecde serf edmir.sampunun istifadesinden sonra mende kepek emele gelib eslinde men sampunu deyisende cox halda bas verir.jason markasinin diger bir sampununu yoxlayacam ikinci defe almagi dusunurem

good hairday

Posted by 5314606838264875460 on Nov 09, 2015

I have a "baby-fine" flexible hair which is very flat on the head. I've tried many tricks to give it volume but nothing really lasts for more than an hour or so. This shampoo actually has given me a good hair day! The hair is soft and not freezy and the scalp feels very clean, but it didn't give me the extra volume or hair thickening i was hoping for. Im still happy with using it but i think that on the next order i will try different shampoo that will give me volume... Until I'll find the one!

Definitely gives great volume but...

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 06, 2011

the smell of this product can best be compared to a cheap mint toothpaste, its quite nauseating if you are not into synthetic mint. :-/ I like the volume effect, it really works, but I need to try it together with the conditioner, my hair becomes dry from the shampoo alone. I hope the smell of the conditioner is better.

ingredients are certanly ok

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Nov 27, 2014

Maybe if I havent tried numerous good..often good is more.expencive shampoos this one would be pleasant..the smell is very nice,foams like its not natural,as to say great.I have.thin curly hair but this shampoo makes my hair dull, Ive noticed definetly.that I have to wash it more often.So I wont oreder again.Its good value but I'll go back to Innerscence.That one was really good.

don't like it

Posted by Reviewer1817191 on Apr 17, 2015

good ingredients but... no result for me. made my hair sticky !! For more reviews, see my profile !