Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1765837 on Apr 02, 2011

gives a very good product for hair volume and makes it velvety

Jason Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1229568 on May 24, 2010

Excellent product - does what it claims to do. Makes hair softer, thicker without harmful chemicals.

Great, Thicker Hair

Posted by Reviewer1448117 on Jun 09, 2010

After only a week, I have noticed my hair thicker and fuller.

Jason Thin to Thick Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1033560 on Jun 28, 2008

I received my order. It was very efficient and I would certainly use them again. Thank you. Diane

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2505611 on Jul 11, 2008

The only shampoo I use.

Jason shampoo

Posted by 5720026036482916322 on Aug 27, 2015

I am 81 years old and my hair is getting thinner. I've tried many products but yours seems to be the best with me no longer having to revert to "comb-overs". I like the way it makes my hair feel when I'm shampooing it, as if it is thicker right then and there. I recently sent two of Jason Natural Thin to Thick product to a young man in England who is dismayed by his thinning hair. Hope it works for him.

GOOD

Posted by 5619760772866349519 on May 25, 2016

have thickening/voluminizing effect, will buy it again.

normal ( in azeri)

Posted by icel92 on May 13, 2015

Bu sampunu saclarima hecm versin deye almadim.Terkibi tebii komponentler oldugu ucun yoxlamak isdedim.Saclarim uzundur ama saclarim tez tez yaglanir elbetdeki uzun saci bir gunden bir yumak hecde serf edmir.sampunun istifadesinden sonra mende kepek emele gelib eslinde men sampunu deyisende cox halda bas verir.jason markasinin diger bir sampununu yoxlayacam ikinci defe almagi dusunurem

good hairday

Posted by 5314606838264875460 on Nov 09, 2015

I have a "baby-fine" flexible hair which is very flat on the head. I've tried many tricks to give it volume but nothing really lasts for more than an hour or so. This shampoo actually has given me a good hair day! The hair is soft and not freezy and the scalp feels very clean, but it didn't give me the extra volume or hair thickening i was hoping for. Im still happy with using it but i think that on the next order i will try different shampoo that will give me volume... Until I'll find the one!

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1176335 on Jul 04, 2016

I've bought this shampoo several times over the years but I don't see a difference in the way my hair feels or looks. I keep coming back to it because I think it's a good product even if it doesn't work for me.