Good shampoo

Posted by 4899765425029507136 on Nov 26, 2014

I can feel my hair getting thicker. Smells like puppy shampoo a little bit, but it's sweet.

Excellent product. I recommend!

Posted by 4732789468791648793 on Jul 22, 2013

Excellent product. I recommend!

Good shampoo.

Posted by 5578279358412694373 on Jul 16, 2012

It helps to wash my head)

itching disappear.

Posted by Reviewer3036037 on Aug 18, 2011

My scalp was always itch in spite of washing my hair everyday.After meeting jason shampoo, itching disappear includ to freshing,a rich of hair.

Jason shampoo

Posted by 5720026036482916322 on Aug 27, 2015

I am 81 years old and my hair is getting thinner. I've tried many products but yours seems to be the best with me no longer having to revert to "comb-overs". I like the way it makes my hair feel when I'm shampooing it, as if it is thicker right then and there. I recently sent two of Jason Natural Thin to Thick product to a young man in England who is dismayed by his thinning hair. Hope it works for him.

normal ( in azeri)

Posted by icel92 on May 13, 2015

Bu sampunu saclarima hecm versin deye almadim.Terkibi tebii komponentler oldugu ucun yoxlamak isdedim.Saclarim uzundur ama saclarim tez tez yaglanir elbetdeki uzun saci bir gunden bir yumak hecde serf edmir.sampunun istifadesinden sonra mende kepek emele gelib eslinde men sampunu deyisende cox halda bas verir.jason markasinin diger bir sampununu yoxlayacam ikinci defe almagi dusunurem

good hairday

Posted by 5314606838264875460 on Nov 09, 2015

I have a "baby-fine" flexible hair which is very flat on the head. I've tried many tricks to give it volume but nothing really lasts for more than an hour or so. This shampoo actually has given me a good hair day! The hair is soft and not freezy and the scalp feels very clean, but it didn't give me the extra volume or hair thickening i was hoping for. Im still happy with using it but i think that on the next order i will try different shampoo that will give me volume... Until I'll find the one!

ingredients are certanly ok

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Nov 27, 2014

Maybe if I havent tried numerous good..often good is more.expencive shampoos this one would be pleasant..the smell is very nice,foams like its not natural,as to say great.I have.thin curly hair but this shampoo makes my hair dull, Ive noticed definetly.that I have to wash it more often.So I wont oreder again.Its good value but I'll go back to Innerscence.That one was really good.

Definitely gives great volume but...

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 06, 2011

the smell of this product can best be compared to a cheap mint toothpaste, its quite nauseating if you are not into synthetic mint. :-/ I like the volume effect, it really works, but I need to try it together with the conditioner, my hair becomes dry from the shampoo alone. I hope the smell of the conditioner is better.

don't like it

Posted by Reviewer1817191 on Apr 17, 2015

good ingredients but... no result for me. made my hair sticky !! For more reviews, see my profile !