good hairday

Posted by 5314606838264875460 on Nov 09, 2015

I have a "baby-fine" flexible hair which is very flat on the head. I've tried many tricks to give it volume but nothing really lasts for more than an hour or so. This shampoo actually has given me a good hair day! The hair is soft and not freezy and the scalp feels very clean, but it didn't give me the extra volume or hair thickening i was hoping for. Im still happy with using it but i think that on the next order i will try different shampoo that will give me volume... Until I'll find the one!

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1176335 on Jul 04, 2016

I've bought this shampoo several times over the years but I don't see a difference in the way my hair feels or looks. I keep coming back to it because I think it's a good product even if it doesn't work for me.

ingredients are certanly ok

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Nov 27, 2014

Maybe if I havent tried numerous good..often good is more.expencive shampoos this one would be pleasant..the smell is very nice,foams like its not natural,as to say great.I have.thin curly hair but this shampoo makes my hair dull, Ive noticed definetly.that I have to wash it more often.So I wont oreder again.Its good value but I'll go back to Innerscence.That one was really good.

makes the hair entangled

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Oct 06, 2014

With thin hair, I don't want to use conditioner every time I wash (every other day) because conditioner makes my hair look oily. I have tried Avalon before, I thought it was good, and I wanted to try Jason... But it was a disappointment!!! It makes my hair so entangled, that I must use a lot of conditioner to be able to comb it! I was trying to buy again Avalon which was good for me, reading the reviews it looks like the new formula is not as good as the old... Which one to buy?

웨이브머리인 사람들에게 효과적인듯

Posted by 5555378146442085462 on Sep 25, 2014

파마했을때 이거 썼는데 일반 모이스쳐 샴푸들 썼을때랑 달리 머리 말리고나면 이쁘던데여. 단지 머리 굵기를 개선해주는거 뿐 아니라 머리 자체 볼륨도 키워주는듯해여.

Work!

Posted by Reviewer2471169 on Jul 20, 2014

I love this product, my hair is better than ever.

best good!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3112666 on Dec 20, 2014

best good!!!!!

¡Melena suave, suelta y brillante!

Posted by martaekos on Nov 17, 2014

Es un gel de textura más bien líquida, que cunde mucho, hace mucha espuma, pero mucha, muy finita, untuosa y densa, además es fácil de aclarar y no pica si entra en los ojos. En mi caso, me deja el cabello suelto, con volumen y suave, puedo prescindir, si voy con prisa, del acondicionador (tengo el cabello normal, puntas secas y mechas californiananas, melena midi). Perfume mentolado. ¡Seguro que repio en algún momento!

The best!

Posted by 5575021163458367300 on Jan 25, 2015

It really gives volume and keeps the hair healthy. A little bad smell but can be overcome.

An excellent shampoo for fine hair and good value for money!

Posted by HealthyAussie on Jan 29, 2014

I have been using this for a week now and I wash my hair every day. This is a lovely shampoo. It definitely gives my thin, fine hair more body and bounce. It has a nice scent that is not overpowering. I like that this product contains no Sodium Laurel Sulfates. This is a rather small bottle but it is still good value. This shampoo is as good as a similar Aveda shampoo at a fraction of the price.