normal ( in azeri)

Posted by icel92 on May 13, 2015

Bu sampunu saclarima hecm versin deye almadim.Terkibi tebii komponentler oldugu ucun yoxlamak isdedim.Saclarim uzundur ama saclarim tez tez yaglanir elbetdeki uzun saci bir gunden bir yumak hecde serf edmir.sampunun istifadesinden sonra mende kepek emele gelib eslinde men sampunu deyisende cox halda bas verir.jason markasinin diger bir sampununu yoxlayacam ikinci defe almagi dusunurem

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer1176335 on Jul 04, 2016

I've bought this shampoo several times over the years but I don't see a difference in the way my hair feels or looks. I keep coming back to it because I think it's a good product even if it doesn't work for me.

ingredients are certanly ok

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Nov 27, 2014

Maybe if I havent tried numerous good..often good is more.expencive shampoos this one would be pleasant..the smell is very nice,foams like its not natural,as to say great.I have.thin curly hair but this shampoo makes my hair dull, Ive noticed definetly.that I have to wash it more often.So I wont oreder again.Its good value but I'll go back to Innerscence.That one was really good.

makes the hair entangled

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Oct 06, 2014

With thin hair, I don't want to use conditioner every time I wash (every other day) because conditioner makes my hair look oily. I have tried Avalon before, I thought it was good, and I wanted to try Jason... But it was a disappointment!!! It makes my hair so entangled, that I must use a lot of conditioner to be able to comb it! I was trying to buy again Avalon which was good for me, reading the reviews it looks like the new formula is not as good as the old... Which one to buy?

from Latvia

Posted by 5503830748737457737 on Nov 26, 2013

Great!!

Love This Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1363071 on Jul 14, 2010

Adds volume and is non-irritating to the scalp!

¡Melena suave, suelta y brillante!

Posted by martaekos on Nov 17, 2014

Es un gel de textura más bien líquida, que cunde mucho, hace mucha espuma, pero mucha, muy finita, untuosa y densa, además es fácil de aclarar y no pica si entra en los ojos. En mi caso, me deja el cabello suelto, con volumen y suave, puedo prescindir, si voy con prisa, del acondicionador (tengo el cabello normal, puntas secas y mechas californiananas, melena midi). Perfume mentolado. ¡Seguro que repio en algún momento!

Good stuff

Posted by 5112988120779113109 on Oct 10, 2016

My hair wes very thin before. After using this only 2 weeks, I can feel the different. Now it's been almost a month, my hair is completely thicker and stronger. Excellent!

very good

Posted by kristinap on Jan 05, 2011

very good shampoo. my husband likes it even more

Amazing!

Posted by 5266321169816515597 on Oct 29, 2013

Very good shampoo!!! Drastically differs from everything I've ever tried.