Definitely gives great volume but...

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Jul 06, 2011

the smell of this product can best be compared to a cheap mint toothpaste, its quite nauseating if you are not into synthetic mint. :-/ I like the volume effect, it really works, but I need to try it together with the conditioner, my hair becomes dry from the shampoo alone. I hope the smell of the conditioner is better.

ingredients are certanly ok

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Nov 27, 2014

Maybe if I havent tried numerous good..often good is more.expencive shampoos this one would be pleasant..the smell is very nice,foams like its not natural,as to say great.I have.thin curly hair but this shampoo makes my hair dull, Ive noticed definetly.that I have to wash it more often.So I wont oreder again.Its good value but I'll go back to Innerscence.That one was really good.

makes the hair entangled

Posted by 5166423602381127049 on Oct 06, 2014

With thin hair, I don't want to use conditioner every time I wash (every other day) because conditioner makes my hair look oily. I have tried Avalon before, I thought it was good, and I wanted to try Jason... But it was a disappointment!!! It makes my hair so entangled, that I must use a lot of conditioner to be able to comb it! I was trying to buy again Avalon which was good for me, reading the reviews it looks like the new formula is not as good as the old... Which one to buy?

웨이브머리인 사람들에게 효과적인듯

Posted by 5555378146442085462 on Sep 25, 2014

파마했을때 이거 썼는데 일반 모이스쳐 샴푸들 썼을때랑 달리 머리 말리고나면 이쁘던데여. 단지 머리 굵기를 개선해주는거 뿐 아니라 머리 자체 볼륨도 키워주는듯해여.

Work!

Posted by Reviewer2471169 on Jul 20, 2014

I love this product, my hair is better than ever.

best good!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3112666 on Dec 20, 2014

best good!!!!!

¡Melena suave, suelta y brillante!

Posted by martaekos on Nov 17, 2014

Es un gel de textura más bien líquida, que cunde mucho, hace mucha espuma, pero mucha, muy finita, untuosa y densa, además es fácil de aclarar y no pica si entra en los ojos. En mi caso, me deja el cabello suelto, con volumen y suave, puedo prescindir, si voy con prisa, del acondicionador (tengo el cabello normal, puntas secas y mechas californiananas, melena midi). Perfume mentolado. ¡Seguro que repio en algún momento!

The best!

Posted by 5575021163458367300 on Jan 25, 2015

It really gives volume and keeps the hair healthy. A little bad smell but can be overcome.

An excellent shampoo for fine hair and good value for money!

Posted by HealthyAussie on Jan 29, 2014

I have been using this for a week now and I wash my hair every day. This is a lovely shampoo. It definitely gives my thin, fine hair more body and bounce. It has a nice scent that is not overpowering. I like that this product contains no Sodium Laurel Sulfates. This is a rather small bottle but it is still good value. This shampoo is as good as a similar Aveda shampoo at a fraction of the price.

lovable

Posted by 5267102461621622354 on Feb 09, 2014

I love this shampoo! It washes well and gives my long hair a lot of volume, will by again