¡Melena suave, suelta y brillante!

Posted by martaekos on Nov 17, 2014

Es un gel de textura más bien líquida, que cunde mucho, hace mucha espuma, pero mucha, muy finita, untuosa y densa, además es fácil de aclarar y no pica si entra en los ojos. En mi caso, me deja el cabello suelto, con volumen y suave, puedo prescindir, si voy con prisa, del acondicionador (tengo el cabello normal, puntas secas y mechas californiananas, melena midi). Perfume mentolado. ¡Seguro que repio en algún momento!

Work!

Posted by Reviewer2471169 on Jul 20, 2014

I love this product, my hair is better than ever.

best good!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3112666 on Dec 20, 2014

best good!!!!!

The best!

Posted by 5575021163458367300 on Jan 25, 2015

It really gives volume and keeps the hair healthy. A little bad smell but can be overcome.

One of the best shampoos.

Posted by 5374068312708876340 on Apr 12, 2015

I've read multiple reviews and decided to buy it - and I am amazed. I didn't have high expectations, after all, it is just a shampoo, but I am blown away! It really does leave my hair full of volume, body and thickness. My hair after is super shiny, springy and voluminous. And the best part - hair is the same next day after the wash. Usually the next day my hair would get back to being flat, but not with this shampoo. I have fine, super-straight hair, getting quite fast greasy at the roots. This shampoo is great. I will definitely re-purchase. Highly recommend.

很好,味道心很好

Posted by 5084998385355005943 on Apr 13, 2015

很不錯,已經回購很多枝。有薄荷味道,很清爽。但太小,很快用完一枝。

lovable

Posted by 5267102461621622354 on Feb 09, 2014

I love this shampoo! It washes well and gives my long hair a lot of volume, will by again

jason

Posted by 4897525720410269833 on Mar 03, 2014

good shampoo cleans very well

An excellent shampoo for fine hair and good value for money!

Posted by HealthyAussie on Jan 29, 2014

I have been using this for a week now and I wash my hair every day. This is a lovely shampoo. It definitely gives my thin, fine hair more body and bounce. It has a nice scent that is not overpowering. I like that this product contains no Sodium Laurel Sulfates. This is a rather small bottle but it is still good value. This shampoo is as good as a similar Aveda shampoo at a fraction of the price.

good for my wife