Not Good

Posted by 5021665304661513815 on Jan 15, 2015

This hairspray takes forever to dry, does not hold and weighs my hair down, I would not recommend it at all. Every time i use it my hair looks horrible, I have tried it in dry hair and wet hair out of the shower before I blow dry it thinking that that might be the trick. To no avail, it still does not work.

The smell

Posted by 5462239688921851154 on Sep 27, 2014

It smells too strong!

My favorite hairspray

Posted by 5230825551683961950 on Aug 31, 2014

I've been using this hairspray for years. For my hair (thin/fine and straight) this spray is like magic, living up to it's "thin to thick" name. It leaves my hair looking thicker, shiny and feeling moisturized without any buildup. Also, for a hairspray, it has a really nice natural scent. I have used other volumizing hairsprays in the past that work better but are filled with not-so-natural chemicals. But as healthier alternative, Jason's does the job just fine.

Serious volume

Posted by 5303319745179392689 on Mar 10, 2014

I applied this for the first time and it made my hair look so voluminous. Hair stays bouncy but holds its shape. It doesn't create any dullness. Really happy with this product.

Works best on wet hair

Posted by Reviewer1407981 on Jan 21, 2014

I first used this product on dry hair and like others have commented, it was wet and took a long time to dry. But then I tried spraying it on my hair while my hair was still wet...wow does it work well. I spray on, work through and then blow dry. My hair is soft and full (amazing for a person with thin hair) and my style holds without other sprays. This should be called a styling spray rather than a hair spray. Try it wet, you won't regret it!

I like this one also

Posted by lillanne on Jan 08, 2014

Will order more

Good but smells

Posted by FondaLaShay on Nov 26, 2013

Works nicely on my hair, but smells like an old lady to me. Fixed by adding some essential oils to the bottle.

The Best!!!

Posted by 5026004800180361079 on Nov 21, 2013

I'll lovely it's product

Very good

Posted by 4984050817209142280 on Nov 19, 2012

I really liked this spray for my hair!

Good hairspray

Posted by Reviewer3281519 on Dec 05, 2011

It isn't sticky like normal hairspray, and it also doesn't provide the same hold. But it still works in a better way, if you ask me.