Jason Natural, Treatment Shampoo, Dandruff Relief, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Awesome Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1452905 From Alabama on Jul 21, 2009

I am a black female and up until now, I had dandruffy hair. I followed the instructions, washing my hair every two days. This shampoo did not dry my hair out at all! In fact, my hair felt very smooth and well conditioned (I use JN Aloe Conditioner as well). Best of all, no more dandruff OR itchy scalp. If this shampoo doesnt dry out my textured, dry hair, it probably wont dry out yours either. I highly recommend this shampoo.

Excellent

Posted by juihung From Taiwan on Mar 31, 2008

My father has severely suffered from the problem of dandruff and flaky scalp for years. He has tried many products, but I must say this one is the best. It cleans up the dandruff and flakes thoroughly, leaving a smooth feeling on the scalp. After using one bottle only, my father has no more itchy scalp and dandruff. It is so amazing and unbelievable. Thank Jason Natural for having this great therapy.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1758226 From California on Jul 14, 2009

For years I had tried different kinds of shampoos for relieving dandruff and Psoriasis, none of them worked as well as Jason Natural. I have been using it now for more than a month. I don't have itchy scalp any more and the dandruff is gone. LOVE it.

athens

Posted by Reviewer1203772 From Greece on Jun 01, 2011

the first feeling is nice if you can forget the bad smell...but finally after two-three repeats i felt my skin on hair and my hair too oily!!

優點與缺點