⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Posted by 5240995801831344496 on Mar 07, 2016

Excellent .

The Smell! The Smell!

Posted by Reviewer1648208 on Mar 03, 2016

The first or second use the smell is very strong but after some continued use the smell dissipates somehow. My husband uses this and his scalp does not itch anymore and he can now go without washing his hair for a long time.

Help in reducing itchiness

Posted by energyguy on Feb 25, 2016

Dandruff disappear after 1 week of use.

THIS PRODUCT IS PERFECT

Posted by 4909366286672732774 on Feb 22, 2016

In love with this shampo It is so effective .The result apear after the second or the third use(fast).Its smell strong but i love it.And its l foam AWESOME . I highly recommend this prouduct ^^

great product

Posted by 5647946419462917540 on Feb 16, 2016

Works well for my husband. Could b abit drying

seems good but the smell !!

Posted by 5730208056140803381 on Jan 30, 2016

I don't know, I only used it twice because of its strong, long lasting smell !! I stopped using it until I figure out something with its smell.

Miraculous shampoo!

Posted by 4678605918565406307 on Jan 27, 2016

I suffer from dandruff for a long time because of the hormonal inbalance. There is no shampoo that I didn't tried, but with this my problem is reduced to bare minimum! My hair squeaks how clean it is when I wash it with this shampoo!

effective

Posted by jessmorganz on Jan 23, 2016

and when I used it, my lover told me my hair smells like the anticipation of a thunderstorm.

Very effective for seborrheic dermatitis!

Posted by 4614244214813830641 on Jan 15, 2016

It's maybe the fifth time we have ordered this shampoo, because it works amazingly well for the seborrheic dermatitis. Before discovering this shampoo my husband have tried many super expensive doctor prescribed shampoos and also hormones, that were working for a very short time. Now, we are using this shampoo and no more problems with dermatitis. Also, the shampoo is very thick and very economical! Some people complain about the smell of the shampoo, but I can say, that with the time you can get used to the smell and it does not bother after some time.

shampoo

Posted by 5132086784496403160 on Jan 13, 2016

For me is the best shampoo. Thank you iHerb.