Excellent

Posted by juihung on Mar 31, 2008

My father has severely suffered from the problem of dandruff and flaky scalp for years. He has tried many products, but I must say this one is the best. It cleans up the dandruff and flakes thoroughly, leaving a smooth feeling on the scalp. After using one bottle only, my father has no more itchy scalp and dandruff. It is so amazing and unbelievable. Thank Jason Natural for having this great therapy.

athens

Posted by Reviewer1203772 on Jun 01, 2011

the first feeling is nice if you can forget the bad smell...but finally after two-three repeats i felt my skin on hair and my hair too oily!!

It works

Posted by Reviewer1758226 on Jul 14, 2009

For years I had tried different kinds of shampoos for relieving dandruff and Psoriasis, none of them worked as well as Jason Natural. I have been using it now for more than a month. I don't have itchy scalp any more and the dandruff is gone. LOVE it.

Works But...

Posted by Reviewer1436207 on Nov 21, 2007

...smells horrible, almost like sulphur. I probably won't buy this product again.

drys out my scalp even worse

Posted by Reviewer2329944 on Oct 08, 2008

This has to be the worse product I have ever purchased

VERY strong sulfur smell

Posted by 4882463058299626291 on Mar 05, 2014

I bought this for my teenage daughter, who struggles with oily scalp and dandruff. I decided to try it first, because she is very picky about scents. I'm glad I did The sulfur scent is very strong, and lingers on your hair. I had to put my hair up part way through the day because the smell was so bothersome. The scent stayed on my pillow after sleeping on it, too.

優點與缺點

Posted by smartkid1209 on Jun 29, 2012

頭皮變得更好了,但是不知道是不是Salicylic Acid的緣故,碰到臉會發紅過敏。

This stuff works

Posted by willowman on Jul 16, 2012

best natural dandruff shampoo works very well with me scalp and dandruff.

not as effective as i thought

Posted by Reviewer1020562 on Nov 18, 2008

i tried using this product alone for my dandruff but it doesn't relieve the dandruff symptoms. i still had flakes and itchiness even though i was using it 3-4 times a week. also, there was very little lather, which actually proves that the product is all natural and free of sulfates, but i felt i had to rinse and repeat several times to get the desired cleanliness. the scent is a bit too herbal for me but not unpleasant. what i do now is i mix it with an over the counter dandruff shampoo like head and shoulders. it's worked well for me and i don't feel like i'm overpowering my hair with synthetic chemicals if i mix both shampoos.

Unfortunately it was not effective for me

Posted by Reviewer1577954 on Dec 21, 2009

I lived for several years on my scalp with seborrheic dermatitis and from what I've seen on the internet, I thought this shampoo would be helpful to medical type. Unfortunately was not abrasive enough to clean my scalp and prevent accumulation of scale; As I keep my Eucerin Dandruff treatment.