I like it!

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jan 11, 2016

Will definitely buy more!

Great but smells horrible

Posted by Hugo-iH on Jan 05, 2016

This seems to really help my seborrheic dermatitis so far. The only issue I have with it is the horrible lingering smell it leaves on my skin, which sometimes stays for a day.

Great stuff

Posted by 5476255133121840453 on Dec 26, 2015

I am so grateful for this. Yes it smells a bit but off but it is sulphur after all it is supposed to smell like that. Just use some oil on your hair or hair mist and the smell will go away. My hair used to fall out so bad and my dermatologist prescribed me a 5% sulphur shampoo that was specially made for me. It was the best thing ever but now that I live so far away from home I really needed something of that sort and to be honest there are not so many sulphur shampoos on the market. The Jasön one is the strongest I came across and yes it works wonders. Made me so happy. My hair looks so much better, healthier, it doesn't fall out so much. This shampoo even makes it easier to blow-dry my hair straight. And yes, it helps with acne as well.

Unbelievable

Posted by 4704556501011035312 on Dec 20, 2015

My super hero shampoo! Finally, after 15 years of discomfort, my dandruff has gone :))

not so good

Posted by 5082592764034681675 on Dec 19, 2015

does not benefit my hair ..

fast results

Posted by 5001724832775369581 on Dec 17, 2015

This shampoo resolved my hair bad smell

Works but the smell is horiible

Posted by 5600041758713355158 on Dec 14, 2015

I'm a person that has constant dandruff problem and will have recurrent after curing it. I've tried all sorts of brands from cheap, natural to super premium. So far what works is "pure apple cider" non diluted, to put on my scalp at night (for at least 3-4 nights). It will clear up immediately for at least 1-2mths. I wanted something in between that extend the dandruff issue, so I tried this shampoo. I must say this really works and I've not been doing the apple cider for more than 4mths now. The only one thing to note is the smell is very very difficult to handle. What I do is wash it with Jason Natural followed by another natural shampoo (Rahua).

It works

Posted by 5133289035111367958 on Dec 11, 2015

Helps me a lot with dandruff, ordered second time and will order again

Very strong smell

Posted by 5177185843692013463 on Dec 11, 2015

It has a strong smell, and still did not work for the dandruff.

Didn't work for me

Posted by lisamaree on Nov 29, 2015

This made my scalp worse not better and it is very strong smelling as well which I didn't like