Not really impressed

Posted by Reviewer2795166 on Mar 16, 2010

I have been using this for two weeks without any noticeable benefit.

I'm not sure...

Posted by Reviewer3088677 on Apr 07, 2009

I have been using this shampoo for a little over a month now and my scalp is still flaky. The bottle is almost empty and at this point I'm not sure whether it's worth it to buy it again. Also, it has a very strong scent. It took me a while to get used to it and even now I still can't say that I like it.

Jason's Dandruff shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3090003 on Jul 26, 2012

after using a couple of times, the hair gets more oily and there's a mild medication smell too, if you don't mind. anyways, not suitable for us.

Dandruff not disappeared, the head began to itch more

Posted by 5360884378317166561 on Aug 06, 2016

Dandruff not disappeared, the head began to itch more

review

Posted by 5346448185357112116 on Jan 06, 2015

didn't help with my dandruff at all, and it smells horrible. i don't recommend

DON'T BUY IT!

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on Mar 13, 2014

After one month I think my hair doesn't stink anymore. God, I used it only once and I knew it wouldn't smell nice, but nobody warned me that I wouldn't be able to wash the smell off! I used different shampoos, conditioners, even coconut oil to get rid of the smell. I seriosuly considered cutting my hair... The smell is like a combination of rotten eggs, burned hair and wet wool. Not nice, I prefer a bit flaky scalp to stinky scalp and hair. They should write a big warning on the bottle...

The worst

Posted by 5517098911402226515 on Jan 11, 2014

The worst shampoo ever gives me smell like burn and make my scalp Itchy and heat :(

Great shampoo, that really works

Posted by 4960521549137673706 on Mar 25, 2014

I like this products very much, it really helps prevent dandruff. I buy it for myself and for my hubby. I only wish it to be more foamy.

Works like a charm!

Posted by 5297974691645555884 on Jul 04, 2016

Had dandruff due to stressful events recently. Bought this and dandruff melted away like a charm! I use it once or twice a week or whenever needed!

Great stuff

Posted by 5476255133121840453 on Dec 26, 2015

I am so grateful for this. Yes it smells a bit but off but it is sulphur after all it is supposed to smell like that. Just use some oil on your hair or hair mist and the smell will go away. My hair used to fall out so bad and my dermatologist prescribed me a 5% sulphur shampoo that was specially made for me. It was the best thing ever but now that I live so far away from home I really needed something of that sort and to be honest there are not so many sulphur shampoos on the market. The Jasön one is the strongest I came across and yes it works wonders. Made me so happy. My hair looks so much better, healthier, it doesn't fall out so much. This shampoo even makes it easier to blow-dry my hair straight. And yes, it helps with acne as well.