Not really impressed

Posted by Reviewer2795166 on Mar 16, 2010

I have been using this for two weeks without any noticeable benefit.

I'm not sure...

Posted by Reviewer3088677 on Apr 07, 2009

I have been using this shampoo for a little over a month now and my scalp is still flaky. The bottle is almost empty and at this point I'm not sure whether it's worth it to buy it again. Also, it has a very strong scent. It took me a while to get used to it and even now I still can't say that I like it.

Jason's Dandruff shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3090003 on Jul 26, 2012

after using a couple of times, the hair gets more oily and there's a mild medication smell too, if you don't mind. anyways, not suitable for us.

DON'T BUY IT!

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on Mar 13, 2014

After one month I think my hair doesn't stink anymore. God, I used it only once and I knew it wouldn't smell nice, but nobody warned me that I wouldn't be able to wash the smell off! I used different shampoos, conditioners, even coconut oil to get rid of the smell. I seriosuly considered cutting my hair... The smell is like a combination of rotten eggs, burned hair and wet wool. Not nice, I prefer a bit flaky scalp to stinky scalp and hair. They should write a big warning on the bottle...

The worst

Posted by 5517098911402226515 on Jan 11, 2014

The worst shampoo ever gives me smell like burn and make my scalp Itchy and heat :(

Dandruff not disappeared, the head began to itch more

Posted by 5360884378317166561 on Aug 06, 2016

Dandruff not disappeared, the head began to itch more

review

Posted by 5346448185357112116 on Jan 06, 2015

didn't help with my dandruff at all, and it smells horrible. i don't recommend

Helps relieve my itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Dec 16, 2007

I use this shampoo followed by the jojoba conditioner. This is one of the best shampoo for itchy scalp I've used. My other brand is strong and make my scalp dry. But not this one. If you are looking for a dandruff shampoo, you might want to try this.

Great shampoo, that really works

Posted by 4960521549137673706 on Mar 25, 2014

I like this products very much, it really helps prevent dandruff. I buy it for myself and for my hubby. I only wish it to be more foamy.

Nice one . . . (^_^)

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014

I like it, it is really natural BUT I did not complete my course with it so that, I can not give the last decision about it.