I'm not sure...

Posted by Reviewer3088677 on Apr 07, 2009

I have been using this shampoo for a little over a month now and my scalp is still flaky. The bottle is almost empty and at this point I'm not sure whether it's worth it to buy it again. Also, it has a very strong scent. It took me a while to get used to it and even now I still can't say that I like it.

Jason's Dandruff shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3090003 on Jul 26, 2012

after using a couple of times, the hair gets more oily and there's a mild medication smell too, if you don't mind. anyways, not suitable for us.

VERY strong sulfur smell

Posted by 4882463058299626291 on Mar 05, 2014

I bought this for my teenage daughter, who struggles with oily scalp and dandruff. I decided to try it first, because she is very picky about scents. I'm glad I did The sulfur scent is very strong, and lingers on your hair. I had to put my hair up part way through the day because the smell was so bothersome. The scent stayed on my pillow after sleeping on it, too.

Helps relieve my itchy scalp

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Dec 16, 2007

I use this shampoo followed by the jojoba conditioner. This is one of the best shampoo for itchy scalp I've used. My other brand is strong and make my scalp dry. But not this one. If you are looking for a dandruff shampoo, you might want to try this.

Great shampoo, that really works

Posted by 4960521549137673706 on Mar 25, 2014

I like this products very much, it really helps prevent dandruff. I buy it for myself and for my hubby. I only wish it to be more foamy.

Nice one . . . (^_^)

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014

I like it, it is really natural BUT I did not complete my course with it so that, I can not give the last decision about it.

Terrific Shampoo

Posted by quietocean10 on Jan 19, 2013

Solved the shampoo problem. had been looking for years to replace a "tar" shampoo for itchiness in the scalp. Read all the other reviews - THANKS - and tried this shampoo. It has been terrific.

from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2967080 on Mar 03, 2012

really works!

works for psoriasis

Posted by parazzzitka on Apr 07, 2012

Using this shampoo helps to make your scalp cleaner, fresher and moisturized. My grandmother is totaly happy and asks one more bottle. It really helped her with psoriasis.

Absolutely love

Posted by 5736536137160452540 on Sep 17, 2015

Tried all kinds of shampoo for my scalp psoriasis. After every wash all my P flakes are washed away as well - on scalp and the ones that stays in between hair. Just clean clean scalp and hair. Nothing but love for this one.