It has not worked at all! FRAUD!

Posted by 5396582190370919324 on Apr 19, 2016

I suffer from dermatitis so I decided to try something new before keep wasting money in other products that did not work. However, this one seems that it does not work also! I have been trying it for a month and nothing has changed. I have used it up to 4 times a week and nothing. My hair keeps full of dandruff. If you are reading this, I would advise you to think it before wasting your money.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5493087844029785779 on Sep 06, 2015

Still got dandruff after using this. And I don't like the smell. Won't buy again.

Very disappointed

Posted by 5025565102286548282 on May 06, 2015

Had a very high hope as I have seen lots of positive reviews. Have been struggling with dry itchy sculp and dandruff problem. Smell didn't bother me much. my only wish was to be relieved from my problems that made me crazy. BUT. This shampoo made my problem worse after 2 times of usage. Sculp became so dry I had to put lots of oil with tea tree to calm it down. now I do not know what to do with this shampoo..

Doesn't work any more

Posted by 5325418922721728498 on Feb 27, 2015

After using 80% of the bottle the shampoo stops working( unfortunately all the problems with my head skin back with new ones. I have no idea what to do. It works fine at first. But ONLY at first(((

review

Posted by 5346448185357112116 on Jan 06, 2015

didn't help with my dandruff at all, and it smells horrible. i don't recommend

No lather and sodium coco sulfate

Posted by 5689083934504460542 on May 16, 2014

Very difficult to get into hair and no lather. Jason says no SLS on bottle but after doing research I realise that coco sulfate listed on bottle which is same as SLS in my books. Pffff

Aún sin probar

Posted by 5148133690118928485 on May 06, 2014

No puedo opinar, estoy esperando tener algún brote de caspa

bad smell bad smell

Posted by 4614733338140442352 on Apr 13, 2014

i use it ten times but it give me bad smell after finish washing and still in my hair more times i dont buy this product next time

DON'T BUY IT!

Posted by 5530581846663867475 on Mar 13, 2014

After one month I think my hair doesn't stink anymore. God, I used it only once and I knew it wouldn't smell nice, but nobody warned me that I wouldn't be able to wash the smell off! I used different shampoos, conditioners, even coconut oil to get rid of the smell. I seriosuly considered cutting my hair... The smell is like a combination of rotten eggs, burned hair and wet wool. Not nice, I prefer a bit flaky scalp to stinky scalp and hair. They should write a big warning on the bottle...

VERY strong sulfur smell

Posted by 4882463058299626291 on Mar 05, 2014

I bought this for my teenage daughter, who struggles with oily scalp and dandruff. I decided to try it first, because she is very picky about scents. I'm glad I did The sulfur scent is very strong, and lingers on your hair. I had to put my hair up part way through the day because the smell was so bothersome. The scent stayed on my pillow after sleeping on it, too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »