Helps stop the itching

Posted by 4655237166843950585 on May 02, 2016

Fantastic as it helps stop the itching and the flakes but the sulphur in it does make it smell a little strange. Still - I would definitely buy it again. Especially for the price!

Pretty good

Posted by AmandaHayes on Apr 09, 2016

This shampoo felt nice on my scalp. It is quite thick so a bit hard to get into a lather. The smell is okay, but a little medicinal.

works pretty well, not drying on hair

Posted by 5103612735473732217 on Mar 22, 2016

good for scalp, even with tropical country humidity. Not drying on hair

The Smell! The Smell!

Posted by Reviewer1648208 on Mar 03, 2016

The first or second use the smell is very strong but after some continued use the smell dissipates somehow. My husband uses this and his scalp does not itch anymore and he can now go without washing his hair for a long time.

Help in reducing itchiness

Posted by energyguy on Feb 25, 2016

Dandruff disappear after 1 week of use.

great product

Posted by 5647946419462917540 on Feb 16, 2016

Works well for my husband. Could b abit drying

Great but smells horrible

Posted by Hugo-iH on Jan 05, 2016

This seems to really help my seborrheic dermatitis so far. The only issue I have with it is the horrible lingering smell it leaves on my skin, which sometimes stays for a day.

Works but the smell is horiible

Posted by 5600041758713355158 on Dec 14, 2015

I'm a person that has constant dandruff problem and will have recurrent after curing it. I've tried all sorts of brands from cheap, natural to super premium. So far what works is "pure apple cider" non diluted, to put on my scalp at night (for at least 3-4 nights). It will clear up immediately for at least 1-2mths. I wanted something in between that extend the dandruff issue, so I tried this shampoo. I must say this really works and I've not been doing the apple cider for more than 4mths now. The only one thing to note is the smell is very very difficult to handle. What I do is wash it with Jason Natural followed by another natural shampoo (Rahua).

works ok

Posted by SunflowerKSA on Nov 05, 2015

Bought this for my husband. He's not in love with it, but he uses it.

Strong smell

Posted by HealthIsWealth on Sep 03, 2015

Seems like its working. After washing 1 time, the itchiness is reduced a lot but it has a very strong smell. The smell lingers on my hair until the next day.