Tried everything for psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer2413987 on Apr 21, 2009

I have had psoriasis of the scalp for nearly six years, so extreme on some days that I have to wear a head scarf to stop the flaking. I have tried every product on the market alongside with treatments from a dermatologist. On a recent trip to London, my scalp was so bad I was desperate. I went to my local health shop to seek relief. I was browsing the shelves and a lady next to me struck up a conversation as we were both looking at the same products. She swore blind that Jason Natural dandruff relief was the only thing she had tried that worked. Game for anything, I purchased a bottle and gave it a shot. The stuff is amazing. My scalp hadn't felt so clean for ages, all the build up was removed and I felt the medicated cream could actually do it's job. It didn't clear up the psoriasis, but it has helped me manage the condition successfully. On returning to Australia, I ran out of the product and tried to find a stockist. Nothing. I hunted on the internet and found iHerb. I ordered four bottles and they were here within days. Superb customer service. Thank you. As with all products, it might not work for everyone, but it is worth a try.

Regular use is key

Posted by Reviewer1881410 on May 10, 2011

By following the directions to the letter, and with regular use, my dandruff settled down a lot. But because of the strong medicinal smell, I wold recommend following up with a fruity mild Desert Essence shampoo.

Reliefs the dandruff from the second time || تزيل القشرة من ثاني إستخدام

Posted by iKhalaf on May 19, 2016

This is my very first experience of buying shampoos. It surprised me after. The only negative thing that annoyed me is the smell, it smells like a medicine and still for a while. press yes if it help. بصراحة يزيل القشرة بشكل جبّار ، بس فيه ريحة كأنها فكس أو ريحة مطهر تبقى في الشعر لوقت طويل . اضغط نعم اذا ساعدتك .

This stuff works

Posted by willowman on Jul 16, 2012

best natural dandruff shampoo works very well with me scalp and dandruff.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1188946 on Apr 07, 2012

this Shampoo against dandruff works. Foams badly, therefore it is spent not so economically. Has a specific smell (but it is pleasant to me) which long keeps on hair

OK

Posted by Rigonda on Jun 24, 2011

It helps with itching but does not solve the problem completely. Very strong smell.

Very good!

Posted by 5403911081246825307 on May 07, 2015

It is very good! I tried lots of dandruff treatments for many years and not one did the job so good like this one. You can see results for day one of using it. I recommend it and will buy again. The downside of the shampoo is the smell. After washing my hair I have to us some mask or conditioner with good fragrance or els my hair will smell for days of sulfate .

Great but smells horrible

Posted by Hugo-iH on Jan 05, 2016

This seems to really help my seborrheic dermatitis so far. The only issue I have with it is the horrible lingering smell it leaves on my skin, which sometimes stays for a day.

Smell like hell

Posted by GAF704 on Oct 14, 2012

Отлично пенится, натуральный состав, очень эффективен от перхоти. Есть только один минус - лично я чувствую от своих волос запах серы! И мне это не нравится... Excellent foam, natural composition is very effective against dandruff. There is only one problem - I personally feel after washing that my hair smell like hell (strong smell of sulfur)! And I do not like this ...

Works well

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013

This shampoo helps with dandruff and takes away my itching scalp. The one thing I am having trouble getting used to is the sulphur smell it leaves behind. My hair smells for the whole day like sulphur, almost like I ve been soaking in a hot spring. f you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!