i really recommend this!

Posted by 5638050860394373577 on Aug 14, 2013

몇통째 이제품을 쓰고 있습니다. 제가 이제품을 처음쓸 당시 두피를 뒤덮은 각질과 진물, 가려움증은 삭발하고싶을 정도로 스트레스를 주었습니다. 하지만 이제품을 매일 쓰고나서부터는 각질층으로 뒤덮여있던 두피가 숨을 쉬고 있다는 것이 느껴집니다. 요즘은 많이 심하지 않아 주 2-3회씩 사용합니다. 개인적으로 효과를 봐서 지루성 두피염을 가지신 분들께 추천합니다 황성분이 함되어있어 냄새가 안좋을수는 있지만 저는 적극 추천합니다 I have been using this product for almost 2 years. I really stressed about serious seborrheic dermatitis. Unlike other products, it amazingly effective for me. itchy, inflammation, scurfy head were gone!! FYI Because of SULFUR ingredients, some feels bad smell.

Posted by 4879993902630110917 on Aug 15, 2013

This is the first shampoo to help me managing dandruff. I have used Nisoral, but it didn't help me. I use it every other day with Jason thin to thick conditioner. 5 out of 5. My only salvation.

it works for me!

Posted by 4725306416973104201 on Sep 09, 2013

Been using medicated shampoo for years... then I found Jason in one local store. It works for me! and of course, buying from iherb is much cheaper than local stores!

The best shampoo I ever tried!

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 18, 2013

I have been bothered with itchy scalp and dandruff for over 2 years now. I have tried alot of different shampoos, but nothing really worked.. But then I tried this one.. It's really a miracle shampoo. My scalp doesn't itch anymore, and I have no dandruff at all! The only "downside" with this shampoo, is the smell. it sticks to your hair, doesn't work with a goodscented conditioner either, 'cause the smell is so dominant. But, Hey. My problem is gone, and i couldn't be happier!

Posted by 4984559047228277182 on Sep 24, 2013

Only this shampoo can help me. The greatest shampoo

realy helps

Posted by 4998515678129625392 on Sep 26, 2013

The dandruff gone

the only one!

Posted by Reviewer2585410 on Oct 26, 2013

This shampoo is really the only one I can use and forget about my seborea! As I have very thick hair I have to apply twice to wash away, moreover it is basis on oil and do not dry hair and skull.

Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer3120418 on Oct 30, 2013

The best! Thank u, Jason Natural!

El mejor

Posted by Reviewer3156731 on Nov 01, 2013

Sin ninguna duda, el mejor champú anticaspa.

Honest review

Posted by 4751664963657018749 on Nov 01, 2013

I was hesitant to type this review as i was lazy, but i have a thought if this product has helped me then maybe i can do a review so that it may help you too. I was suffering from itchy scalp and very bad dandruff for about 5 years, i have tried a few product with a little help but did not cure it and did not really fully help with my problems. ( brands like Clear (men) or head&shoulders ). I thank God that i have found this about 2 months ago, i am typing this review with my healthy scalp and hair. My hair has not been itchy or have dandruff for weeks since i started using this product, its really amazing, so good that i have to write this review. No joke, try it. I am going to reorder it like in the next few days as i am going to finish it already. My brother is using it now too!