Absolutely love

Posted by 5736536137160452540 on Sep 17, 2015

Tried all kinds of shampoo for my scalp psoriasis. After every wash all my P flakes are washed away as well - on scalp and the ones that stays in between hair. Just clean clean scalp and hair. Nothing but love for this one.

from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2967080 on Mar 03, 2012

really works!

works for psoriasis

Posted by parazzzitka on Apr 07, 2012

Using this shampoo helps to make your scalp cleaner, fresher and moisturized. My grandmother is totaly happy and asks one more bottle. It really helped her with psoriasis.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1119858 on Jun 23, 2016

I bought this over 5 times. This is good for skin of scalp, control dandruff and clean. It's perfect except for smell strong.

Itch relief

Posted by hayate on Nov 10, 2015

My fiancé always ask me to buy this shampoo for his beard as sometimes he gets itchy skin on his face but can't really exfoliate it due to hair growth. This's our 2nd or 3d bottle of this shampoo and it works. I tried it too as my scalp gets itchy sometimes and liked the feeling during and after shampooing - it tingles a little bit when you apply it on your scalp. I don't mind the smell anymore, it smells like sulfur but if you have a sensitive nose maybe this shampoo is not for you. I do too, but I got used to the smell of this shampoo and it doesn't bother me anymore. My fiancé actually likes the smell. It's rather sick, and you need only a little bit of it, so a bottle lasts a long time. In short, we both like it and use it occasionally when we get itchy/flaky scalp or skin, it soothes the skin and you feel relieved after the first application. I introduced it to my parents who occasionally have this problem and they both liked it too. I leave this shampoo on my hair for a few minutes while I'm in the shower, then rinse and apply conditioner and maybe even a hair mask as this shampoo leaves your hair kind of dry. I do not use it everyday though, so it's fine. Hope it helps! ^.^

Great stuff

Posted by 5476255133121840453 on Dec 26, 2015

I am so grateful for this. Yes it smells a bit but off but it is sulphur after all it is supposed to smell like that. Just use some oil on your hair or hair mist and the smell will go away. My hair used to fall out so bad and my dermatologist prescribed me a 5% sulphur shampoo that was specially made for me. It was the best thing ever but now that I live so far away from home I really needed something of that sort and to be honest there are not so many sulphur shampoos on the market. The Jasön one is the strongest I came across and yes it works wonders. Made me so happy. My hair looks so much better, healthier, it doesn't fall out so much. This shampoo even makes it easier to blow-dry my hair straight. And yes, it helps with acne as well.

effective

Posted by jessmorganz on Jan 23, 2016

and when I used it, my lover told me my hair smells like the anticipation of a thunderstorm.

distinctive smell, but it still OK!

Posted by Reviewer3319467 on Jan 25, 2009

After using this shampoo, the shower room became a full of sulfury smell...But this shampoo actually eases up my itchy scalp. I am alternately using this shampoo with other product. Because this strong smell associates a strong effect.(Though it's in my personal thinking..) But this way of using still works well to me.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1227216 on Mar 10, 2009

This product helped to relieve my itchy scalp. It also got rid of my dandruff and my mild psoriasis. I am thankful for this product.

Jason Natural, Dandruff Relief, All Natural Hair & Scalp Therapy System, Dandruff Shampoo, 12 oz (340 g) (JAS-10030) 6253

Posted by Reviewer1411414 on Mar 23, 2009

Very pleased with this product.