Works like a charm!

Posted by 5297974691645555884 on Jul 04, 2016

Had dandruff due to stressful events recently. Bought this and dandruff melted away like a charm! I use it once or twice a week or whenever needed!

distinctive smell, but it still OK!

Posted by Reviewer3319467 on Jan 25, 2009

After using this shampoo, the shower room became a full of sulfury smell...But this shampoo actually eases up my itchy scalp. I am alternately using this shampoo with other product. Because this strong smell associates a strong effect.(Though it's in my personal thinking..) But this way of using still works well to me.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1227216 on Mar 10, 2009

This product helped to relieve my itchy scalp. It also got rid of my dandruff and my mild psoriasis. I am thankful for this product.

Jason Natural, Dandruff Relief, All Natural Hair & Scalp Therapy System, Dandruff Shampoo, 12 oz (340 g) (JAS-10030) 6253

Posted by Reviewer1411414 on Mar 23, 2009

Very pleased with this product.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on May 02, 2009

Has a strong fresh smell and a definite but pleasant tingle on the head. Extremely effective! my flaky scalp was completely clear after the first use. I recommend it.

Great dandruff shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1953576 on Jun 25, 2009

I bought this shampoo cos' my 15 yrs old daughter is having dandruff problem since she was about 11 yrs old, after using a couple of times, she told me that her scalp no longer itchy and her hair feel soft & great! I'm glad that I've finally found a shampoo that works very well for her!

At last --- natural dandruff relief

Posted by Reviewer2526850 on Jul 30, 2009

This has been really good on flaking and itching scalp. The shampoo is not drying at all.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3071242 on Jul 31, 2009

excellent shampoo. My dandruff disappear.

OMG!! It really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1831062 on Aug 04, 2009

OMG!! It really works!! I read a ton of reviews on this shampoo before I ordered it. After a year of wearing white and not touching my head in public in case the flakes started to fall. I wore black after a week and my daughter rubbed my head as I screamed. I ran to the bathroom and in the mirror I saw no flakes on my black shirt. THANK YOU!!

Jason Natural Dandruff Relief, Hair & Scalp Therapy Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2218377 on Aug 20, 2009

A great alternative to coal tar scalp treatment shampoos!