Absolutely love

Posted by 5736536137160452540 on Sep 17, 2015

Tried all kinds of shampoo for my scalp psoriasis. After every wash all my P flakes are washed away as well - on scalp and the ones that stays in between hair. Just clean clean scalp and hair. Nothing but love for this one.

Very good against dandruff

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Sep 14, 2015

I've bought this product with no high expectations, and, at least for me and my husband, this does work. We both have issues with dandruff and, sometimes, psoriasis, and we ended up going to the doctor, who recommended very expensive shampoos (more than twice the price of Jason) - which still did no help us. I bought this product after reading the reviews, and I already bought the 4th bottle :). It is good, it does have a smell, but it does not persist; my husband loves the smell :) - so this depends from a person to another. If I don't wash my hair for 4-5 days, some red itchy small points appear on my scalp, but really they do not bother me if I compare this shampoo with many other treatment shampoos that I've tried so far.

Ponravilsya!

Posted by 5519227249982027310 on Aug 27, 2015

Chasto pri nesvoevremennoi smene shampunya voznikaet syhost i perhot, dlya reshenia etoi problemi i brala, vse yshlo posle pervogo primenenia, priyatno holodid kogy golovi.

A Life-Saver!

Posted by 5302767647681372958 on Jul 10, 2015

I have always had a sensitive scalp, so when it suddenly started getting worse, I switched to a very famous and pricey brand to help get things under control. After a few weeks of reprieve, my condition got worse to the point where my scalp made it look as though I was turning into an albino amphibian with how flaky and "scaly" it was. I ordered this shampoo as well as a few different ones here on iherb, and I will never, ever go back. Since I started using this product, I have not had any issues with dryness or itchiness. I could not be more pleased with this product. Some have commented that the smell is not quite to their liking, but I do not feel that it is one that even lingers, almost as if the smell of it "washes out" when you rinse the product out of your hair. If you are having scalp issues, you will definitely want to give this a try. (My hair type is mixed. Very fine blonde hair that is a bit dry, but I do tend to get oily at the scalp. This does not cause hair to get oily at all, which I was thrilled to see!)

Great product

Posted by 4808201500586286474 on Jun 02, 2015

Hair feels great after use. Will certainly order again.

Highly recommended to treat sebboroic dermatitis.

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Jun 01, 2015

This works wonder curing my sebboroic dermatitis. My scalp doesn´t itch and flake as much.

effective shampoo

Posted by 5171402376480221010 on May 15, 2015

Very effective shampoo, really helps to reduce dandruff.

OMG YAAAS

Posted by 5218430452403357095 on May 10, 2015

This is absolutely amazing, I am obsessed with this shampoo. It relieved my dry/itchy scalp after only a couple uses. This is better than any shampoo I have used in quite a while and the minty menthol scent is also nice.

Great!!!

Posted by 4656656781652088267 on May 06, 2015

It works very well. I reordered it and will order it again.

Champú anticaspa

Posted by 5132424270179151128 on May 03, 2015

tengo dermatitis ceborreica Ccaspa grasa),y me ha gustado mucho,se nota los resultados desde el primer lavado. Como suele suceder con este tipo de champus,notas el pelo seco en cuanto lo aclaras pero esta sensación desaparece con un buen acondicionador, por ejemplo:coconut conditioner de Desert Essence