The best

Posted by Reviewer2292529 on Oct 11, 2009

My 18-year-old has had scalp issues all of his life, starting with cradle cap as an infant. We have used all of the major conventional brand dandruff shampoos and at least ten different kinds of natural and organic scalp treatment shampoos over the past 18 years. We finally got this Jason Natural Dandruff Relief shampoo, and this is the one that really works. Leaves hair in beautiful condition, too.

Dandruff Relief

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Oct 21, 2009

My husband uses this, and has used it for several years. It is the only dandruff formula of the natural products that actually works, and the ingredients are relatively pure.

Horrible smell

Posted by Reviewer3093099 on Nov 25, 2009

5 stars for effectiveness, 1 star for odor. I think this smells awful and the smell lingers, so I only use it when I won't be going out socially.

Works very well together with Jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2408483 on Jan 08, 2010

This is a great product and works very well for treating recurring dandruff issues. I personally use it with Jojoba oil as a conditioner after applications.

smell too strong of sulfate

Posted by Reviewer1022469 on Jan 26, 2010

The smell really discourage me at first, but after my scalp got a flare up of psoriasis, i start to use it, and its really clean up my scalp and keep it flake free. To make the smell go away, i do a second wash with different shampoo that smell good . So the smell of sulfate wont stay on my hair. Five star for working good with psoriasis. But 1 star for the smell

def a keeper

Posted by bruegger on Feb 27, 2008

very good product, good for hair. nice natural ingredients and a pleasant smell.

Dave from Maine

Posted by Reviewer2609364 on Apr 11, 2008

this is the only shampoo I know of that gives me dandruff relief; it is very effective.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2998504 on Apr 23, 2008

This product gets the job done.. great product for the price.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Jul 04, 2008

This is a good product. I'll continue to order. So far I have bought 3 bottles. Though the smell is really strong, it really works on my itchy and dry scalp.

Great dandruff shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1883988 on Aug 06, 2008

I bought this for my husband and we both love it. It smells so good and fresh - like the forest of my dreams. He hasn't had recurring problems with dandruff, yet, but he's only been using it for a few weeks. Time will tell. I have been recommending this to all my friends who have dandruff problems.