Reviews 5-star

Great stuff

Posted by 5476255133121840453 on Dec 26, 2015

I am so grateful for this. Yes it smells a bit but off but it is sulphur after all it is supposed to smell like that. Just use some oil on your hair or hair mist and the smell will go away. My hair used to fall out so bad and my dermatologist prescribed me a 5% sulphur shampoo that was specially made for me. It was the best thing ever but now that I live so far away from home I really needed something of that sort and to be honest there are not so many sulphur shampoos on the market. The Jasön one is the strongest I came across and yes it works wonders. Made me so happy. My hair looks so much better, healthier, it doesn't fall out so much. This shampoo even makes it easier to blow-dry my hair straight. And yes, it helps with acne as well.

distinctive smell, but it still OK!

Posted by Reviewer3319467 on Jan 25, 2009

After using this shampoo, the shower room became a full of sulfury smell...But this shampoo actually eases up my itchy scalp. I am alternately using this shampoo with other product. Because this strong smell associates a strong effect.(Though it's in my personal thinking..) But this way of using still works well to me.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1227216 on Mar 10, 2009

This product helped to relieve my itchy scalp. It also got rid of my dandruff and my mild psoriasis. I am thankful for this product.

Jason Natural, Dandruff Relief, All Natural Hair & Scalp Therapy System, Dandruff Shampoo, 12 oz (340 g) (JAS-10030) 6253

Posted by Reviewer1411414 on Mar 23, 2009

Very pleased with this product.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on May 02, 2009

Has a strong fresh smell and a definite but pleasant tingle on the head. Extremely effective! my flaky scalp was completely clear after the first use. I recommend it.